White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
yet the neg u left me said it's usually dark skinned people

@MoorMe i didn't neg u for saying she was cute. the only thing he said about her looks was "you must be dark skin" and in response u said "naw she's a cutie" which does read like you're implying something about dark skin. if ur statement was somehow read wrong by me, sorry :yeshrug:. if it makes u feel better i negged him too
That makes absolutely no sense breh because in that same post I went into how black fraternities and sororities have a rep for using different methods to discriminate against dark skin people. I did this so @philmonroe could understand his attempting to minimize BrokePhiBrokes opinion because she could possibly be dark skinned like his friend was wrong PERIOD! IDGAF about what other posts he made because my post that @Eternally Jaded quoted was in response to @philmonroe and his unfortunate implications.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
This is my school. For background purposes:
Her grandmother is black and I think she was raised by her.
All of the judges were black(ish) men.
For the pass 2 years that I've known her p*ssy hasn't really discriminated against them.
Most of the black girls are really pissed off for missing that scholarship opportunity to her.
She was also favorited to win.

You a UT breh? So am I. What's your major breh?

Great points especially the bolded. As stated earlier I been to a few (taken my daughter to them) and it isn't just based on looks.
Exactly man, it's not a beauty pageant in itself. They have to impress the judges. Last year you had women do African dances from their culture, singing, cheerleading.

Last year 1st 2nd and third place were dark skinned women. Lol

Was there for the whole thing and hey deserved it.

I bet you one of her parents is biracle= the girl the op posted is 20-25% black ar bet

Should not have been allowed to compete
Maybe, I don't know her parents. Just from college. Either way, like I said last year the top 3 were all dark skinned. Idk if they had the same judges or not, but black is black.

She probably outdid the rest just last the top 3 last year. A lot of factors taken into account. So I'm not even sure what her skin color has to do with it when it still had to. Be earned.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That makes absolutely no sense breh because in that same post I went into how black fraternities and sororities have a rep for using different methods to discriminate against dark skin people. I did this so @philmonroe could understand his attempting to minimize BrokePhiBrokes opinion because she could possibly be dark skinned like his friend was wrong PERIOD! IDGAF about what other posts he made because my post that @Eternally Jaded quoted was in response to @philmonroe and his unfortunate implications.
Actually even though you're posting like a clown looking for daps I do agree I don't know how she thought what you said was a diss. It was definitely supposed to be the opposite of what I said. Don't know why you feel the need to always tag people though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My point is you must think you clairvoyant with all the dumb ass assumptions you make....nikkas omniscient and shyt lmao! I gotta step my psionic game up gotdamn
Actually I edited but maybe your internet connection slow. Nah I think I'm me and if you think I'm clairvoyant fukk it I can be that. Make you feel better?

Superstar
Daps
I was replying to what you left me in the neg. if you just quoted me from jump we could've had this straightened out but online people oftentimes get bolder than they would face to face and that's real. Y'all cats trying to see something that ain't there period.
:laff:i'm not even sure how to respond to u. i left a simple neg not a death threat.

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Actually I edited but maybe your internet connection slow. Nah I think I'm me and if you think I'm clairvoyant fukk it I can be that. Make you feel better?
Yeah it does make me feel better, I'm going to Vegas in July and I might need your psychic abilities when I play the slots. You up for the job?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah it does make feel better, I'm going to Vegas in July and I might need your psychic abilities when I play the slots. You up for the job?
Nah Id make sure youd lose cause I dont rock with you so I wouldn't ask me to go if I was you.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Nah Id make sure youd lose cause I dont rock with you so I wouldn't ask me to go if I was you.
Well fukk you! I was trying to help you sharpen your dull psychic abilities. I guess it's for the best though, how am I suppose to trust someone's sixth sense when they barely have common sense.

Superstar
Daps
I left one back. I just feel people do shyt on here you can't do offline and that's weak to me.
people don't neg u offline because it is an online feature.

i do understand sometimes people try to twist words online, but multiple people read your statement that way. plus i have no motive to try to twist your words, and i have no grudge against u. the answer to this issue can simply be that u didn't fully explain your comment & left as is it sounded pretty bad

Last edited: