White man makes bedwench a single mother and homeless, she begs black men to save her

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh I found this out too. These chics that were some of the most pro black people I've ever seen to the point that it was annoying. We all go on a trip to Italy and they were literally tripping over themselves to get noticed by some Italian white men. It was sad and hypocritical of them

Correct.

Black women who ONLY date black men are chill.... theyre not always shouting about "black" shyt.

Its the natural hair chicks always screaming "black power" thats always on their knees for white men.

Usually low self esteem chicks that struggled to fit in with black people so adopted being "pro black" to make up for it and to fit in better and get noticed.

That's why they're so loud with it and make being "pro black" their identity :sas2:

It's like how some biracial kids overdo being half black.

They'll usually have secret romantic resentment for... black men :sas2:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
🤢🤢feel sorry for any breh stupid enough to be with this worthless bedwench

Look at her statement, I am getting a restraining order. Meaning she doesn't have one and there is no guarentee that the judge will give her one. Furthermore, she doesn't get to determine if the father is allowed in the childs life. He has to be a true scumbag for that to happen. However, go back to my last post regarding people who have drama. Stay the F away from people like this. They will bring nothing but misery to your life. You should not have problems every day or week, hell even every month.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Usually low self esteem chicks that struggled to fit in with black people so adopted being "pro black" to make up for it and to fit in better and get noticed.

Bro I remember when the Queen of England died

This one bytch (natural hair of course) went viral on twitter talkin bout how she dancing on the grave of europeans for her ancestors

somebody pulled up a tweet of hers from last year where she talking about white men on dating apps 🤣

whenever a black woman talkin big gangsta shyt like she bout to lead the revolution - I already know white boys been smashing

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Breh I found this out too. These chics that were some of the most pro black people I've ever seen to the point that it was annoying. We all go on a trip to Italy and they were literally tripping over themselves to get noticed by some Italian white men. It was sad and hypocritical of them
I know a black woman with natural locks. She’s a black feminist and she dates some bum white dude who smokes weed all day. She turned down a black dude who was an engineer though,

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Looks like she's a good mom so I salute her on that level. But I will never understand how these chicks are constantly getting pregnant with no real leverage. If a dude wants to nut in you and you're not on birth control, he should be your husband. Letting your boyfriend or random dudes get you pregnant is idiotic. Even after the courts and medicaid help you, you're still a single mother with a baby. Might as well forfeit your 20s/youth because your life is over.

Anyone think that vid looks fun? No? Then don't do that shyt lol.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
"There’s only one race where the women can get seeded by outside men, and then successfully beg their own community and men for money to raise the mixed spawn. Y’all be easy"

The ease with which this sub adopts the exact same narratives as White Supremacists is fukking crazy.
Shut up p*ssy, I thought you was leaving with your tail tucked you emasculated bytch.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

most of these "pro black" folks just want access to white people and their spaces without issues.