White man makes bedwench a single mother and homeless, she begs black men to save her

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Looks like she's a good mom so I salute her on that level. But I will never understand how these chicks are constantly getting pregnant with no real leverage. If a dude wants to nut in you and you're not on birth control, he should be your husband. Letting your boyfriend or random dudes get you pregnant is idiotic. Even after the courts and medicaid help you, you're still a single mother with a baby. Might as well forfeit your 20s/youth because your life is over.

Anyone think that vid looks fun? No? Then don't do that shyt lol.
Her whining shows me the child support either isn't there or pretty low meaning dude is broke.

But yeah I seen through her hustle a while back. She can't even fool anybody with that stuff she's clearly seeking help and will run to brothers and once she gets right the brother will be bady daddy 2 and he'll be on the hook for both kids.

Seen thelis happen a few times.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Shut up p*ssy, I thought you was leaving with your tail tucked you emasculated bytch.

Two years and counting. I hope you never actually get a girlfriend, cause as obsessed as you are stalking another man on the internet I can't imagine what you'd do to a woman when she dumped you after 3 days.

rico_85

All Star
Daps
Diamond-and-Keyshawn-finally-talk-on-P-Valley-Season-2-Episode-9.jpg

Keyshawn goofy ass from P Valley. Had two babies with a violent creh. She pulled a gun on Diamond (breh) who beat dude up for her. Later on she caught a case from creh then guess who she ran back to? 😒

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Why yall asking to verify if the dad's white?

Black women being cordial in the replies should tell you enough.

Facts. Gay black men and divestors would be in the comments section burning more crosses than the KKK. All the retweets would some variation of “I keep telling y’all about these duty black men”

:blessed:(((((((((((((((((CaC Mattress))))))))))))))))) :blessed:

These chicks take their L's in silence.

They dont talk about all the black men that ghosted them after finding out their multi-racial sexual history.

They dont come to social media with those stories.... black women know that a decent amount of black men are disgusted by that shyt.... thats why they overcompensate with the "pro blackity" gimmick.

The life of a Cac Mattress is never what it’s cracked up to be. White women literally created a whole movement to get away from their men

:sas2:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Not reading moist babble from a white man loving fsggot :umad:

I got that poster on ignore
He def a homosexual c00n

Yeah that nikka @Rhakim is lowkey gay. He has close friends who are into the trans/gay scene and he is always talking about lgbt rights and be gay threats dropping gay facts:

I've never been but I have friends from Jakarta and there's very much an open trans/gay scene in the big cities.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah that nikka @Rhakim is lowkey gay. He has close friends who are into the trans/gay scene and he is always talking about lgbt rights and be gay threats dropping gay facts:

You've made that same post over and over for two years, trans shyt stays on your mind. This thread is DEFINITELY you:

I've been posting on this site for seven years and your only evidence that I'm "gay" is the fact that two Indonesian Christians at a international aid conference told me there's a gay/trans scene in Indonesia (and they werne't talking about it in a good way). The fact that someone told me it exists somehow makes me gay.

Live your truth breh. All this reactionary overcompensating shyt just makes you look pathetic.

Last edited: