White man makes bedwench a single mother and homeless, she begs black men to save her

Daps
Peep how the chick in OP has natural hair/locs meanwhile Europeans busting nuts in her... hahahahahaha

I stay away from the pro blackity chicks..... if she talking too much "black" shyt and got natural hair - I already know white boys be smashing her in the backseat of their Toyotas

It's cosplay. Dr. Amos Wilson talked about this. He basically said beware of people's inferiority wrapped in the performative " blackity black" stuff.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Like I said a black man has to be a hall of fame athlete or the doctor for the president to even got a chance before she had a kid

A white man can be just white and a Walmart manager because being white that alone out ways anything a black man is

Then reality hits and u realized Biff wasn’t the white knight u think they are, just like motherfukkers thinking getting a foreign motherfukker is any different than a american

she’s just now regulated to a side bytch

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Go through her tik tok and you will see she always has drama. I have learned to stay away from people who always seem to have problems in their lives. They have a habit of raising your stress levels unnecessarily. Good luck to her. Her latest video is being mad about black men making fun of her kid. I agree with her in leaving the kids out of it, but if you are going to put yourself out there on social media be prepared for those that don't agree with you.

Daps
Go through her tik tok and you will see she always has drama. I have learned to stay away from people who always seem to have problems in their lives. They have a habit of raising your stress levels unnecessarily. Good luck to her. Her latest video is being mad about black men making fun of her kid. I agree with her in leaving the kids out of it, but if you are going to put yourself out there on social media be prepared for those that don't agree with you.
I'm on tiktok right now. I want to point out her wenchery so bad, but I don't want to get banned or witchhunted.

Thank god one breh beat me too it though.

edit the comment is gone hahaha. I refreshed the page like 20 seconds later

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Peep how the chick in OP has natural hair/locs meanwhile Europeans busting nuts in her... hahahahahaha

I stay away from the pro blackity chicks..... if she talking too much "black" shyt and got natural hair - I already know white boys be smashing her in the backseat of their Toyotas
Breh I found this out too. These chics that were some of the most pro black people I've ever seen to the point that it was annoying. We all go on a trip to Italy and they were literally tripping over themselves to get noticed by some Italian white men. It was sad and hypocritical of them

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A single mother is such a turnoff. It's like you really let a bum bust one in you and dip. Ever heard of the concept of "Marry before you Carry"?

shyt is crazy down right insane. Looking for some help. You know this bedwench was talking all kinds of shyt about the black man. Let Whitey do whatever he wanted with no talk back. Guess them slave re-enactments got to be too much. :mjlol: Zero fukks given. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"There’s only one race where the women can get seeded by outside men, and then successfully beg their own community and men for money to raise the mixed spawn. Y’all be easy"

The ease with which this sub adopts the exact same narratives as White Supremacists is fukking crazy.