White man makes bedwench a single mother and homeless, she begs black men to save her

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I was just in the other thread posting about black women needing to Marry before you carry

Who create babies out of wedlock?

If she would have gotten married and then had a baby, the video wouldn't have been made.

Another black single mother added to the list before she's a wife but folks wanna fuss about us being better as a community in 2022 than the times before 1965 :russ:

@Godless Liberal CEO

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
The righteous, wise and race-loyal Black woman is a rare specimen indeed…
:mjcry:

She is truly sacred and precious…:wow:

To all my brehs who are pure in heart and soul, any time you come across one of these special Black women you must be ready to take a bullet for her…
:ufdup:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I know y’all ni66as like to pile on but I:mjcry: at watching kids go thru ish because I went thru ish as a child myself. I salute the mother and will overlook her wenching ways because she’s holding down her seed.

Not sending any money 💵 though.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
"There’s only one race where the women can get seeded by outside men, and then successfully beg their own community and men for money to raise the mixed spawn. Y’all be easy"

The ease with which this sub adopts the exact same narratives as White Supremacists is fukking crazy.
C00nsels love parroting 4-cac talking points, no original thought or talking points.

Very noticeable inferiority complex.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
why dudes keep talking that "why the black man gotta look like this but the white man can look like that?"

cuz white people have POWER or at least the perception of power. And for dog-brained females the perception of power is all you need.

POWER trumps mouthpiece, money, looks, swag, fashion, all that shyt. When you understand that, all this shyt starts to make sense.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

With that kind of dump truck, she can definitely make it big on OF, just saying :sas2:

62a.png

I have a spare room

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I ain't ever heard no nikka referred to as a narcissist by a black woman. Ever.

Those are terms reserved for the Bradley's, Noah's, and Adam's of the world.

Issa cac.
The term narcissist is just another word that's getting popular online and a lot of online women using it in social media. Like how terms "pick me" and "simp" are being used so much.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The amount of young "pro black" women out here that have been smashed by europeans is staggering.

Find your queen... get married... and get out the way.

Its terrible out here.
Black women have 2 million more kids than Black Men. Black Men are the only race of Men who have less children than the women of the race. Even Asian Men have more kids than Asian women.

There's also not a such thing of a "pro Black" Black woman under 30.