White man confirms Black people have been in America thousands of years before Slavery

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
25Egyptian-inca-reed-boats.jpg
Just going to post this and leave God bless
Incan empire Remember when the Spanish Euros came they asked the Indians there now who built these monuments... they said oh they were here before we came
proxy

01+inca+egypt+connections.jpg

05Egyptian-inca-gold-masks.jpg

07.jpg

02+inca-egyptian-pyramids.jpg

09trapezoid-FINAL.jpg

15egyptian-inca-parallel-solar-symbols.jpg

12Egyptian-inca-obelisks.jpg

20Egyptian-inca-staff-god.jpg

Mayans
aztec-ankh-cross-and-pyramid.jpg

7551648276_0d04bf6e17_z.jpg

I know the Amhara (spelling) Indians said that about the Puma Punku/Tiahuanca site in South America

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They invented it on their own. No African calendars utilize their system.

You still ignore Bes on the calendar or the Black deities that Aztec and Mayans worshipped.

Black men giving council on the calendar system to the king

maya-house-artwork.jpg

mayan-men-120510.jpg

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I think that the real tragedy of this thread is how it weakens historical study of Africa/Africans in pre-colonial times. It attempts to create Afrocentricity by denying the independent innovations of the indigenous peoples of the Americas.

Just as Africans developed technologies like iron, yam agriculture and the Ife Divination system on their own - the Mayans and Inka also developed corn, the Mayan calendar and chinampas on their own.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That's not Bes on their calendar. Moreover those Black figures are not Black. They've been artistically depicted in a black colour like Greek vases.

Amphora.jpg

But you can tell that those people on the vases are white due to their features?...

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I know the Amhara (spelling) Indians said that about the Puma Punku/Tiahuanca site in South America

People don't understand most Indians at that time came from somewhere else and went to war with the natives who were here beforehand.

The native Americans of Philadephia New York region discussed how their ancestors came across the Atlantic and when they settled thousands upon thousands of people came from the west and north which obviously changed their physical makeup. Those people then spread down south on down toward Mexico etc..

I think that the real tragedy of this thread is how it weakens historical study of Africa/Africans in pre-colonial times. It attempts to create Afrocentricity by denying the independent innovations of the indigenous peoples of the Americas.

Just as Africans developed technologies like iron, yam agriculture and the Ife Divination system on their own - the Mayans and Inka also developed corn, the Mayan calendar and chinampas on their own.

Come on fam why does the Napa Indians have the same festivals and traditions as the Dogon

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Come on fam why does the Napa Indians have the same festivals and traditions as the Dogon

There are many similaries across cultures on Earth. For instance:
Great Zimbabwe
153416-004-8AC59F16.jpg

Looks like something you'd find in Medieval Europe. Based on your analysis, why wouldn't a Eurocentrist say that this could not have been made by Africans?

We know that it was created by Africans because of the pieces of analyses I provided about historical objects.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There are many similaries across cultures on Earth. For instance:
Great Zimbabwe
153416-004-8AC59F16.jpg

Looks like something you'd find in Medieval Europe. Based on your analysis, why wouldn't a Eurocentrist say that this could not have been made by Africans?

We know that it was created by Africans because of the pieces of analyses I provided about historical objects.

But it is known that Africans were in europe the first Castles were made in Africa. I don't understand your logic?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So @MansaMusa it's just conidence that the Mayans China created pyramids that are aligned with other pyramids but had no influence by the original builders???? Explain Sir I love these discussions because people always minimize African historical presence

They were the oldest people and oldest civilization of the world which explains why all civilization gods are black