White man confirms Black people have been in America thousands of years before Slavery

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Breh that's what peer reviewed is for the most part. It's the gate way to legitimize your work. It must be taken with a grain of salt

Is that why my favorite anthropologist S.O.Y Keita who is BLACK and who has been DESTROYING Eurocentrics when it comes to the African origins of the Ancient Egyptians NOT only is a famed anthropologist but most of his work is peer-reviewed? Again this is the same guy who has been destroying Eurocentric claims about the Ancient Egyptian. I agree that peer-reviewed sources are not perfect and sometimes do need to be taken with a grain of salt but to me there better than those which are not peer-reviewed.

Diop who campaigned against a Eurcentrcism in acedmia too had most his work peer-reviewed. Even his melanin dosage test on the Ancient Egyptians.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Some people try every thing to prove that the original 'Natives, Arabs, Europeans' were black.

They know more about the omlec and European civilizations than any african civilizations except maybe Egypt.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
A simple vessel could take the Canary Current from the west coast of Africa to northern Brazil in two weeks or less.
south-equatorialF3.jpg

Like I said any blacks reaching the Americas before Columbus was most likely Muslim Africans. Anything earlier like with the Egyptians or Olmecs is just nonsense.

:patrice:
Luzia was practicing Islam 11,000 years ago?

Luzia Woman - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Is that why my favorite anthropologist S.O.Y Keita who is BLACK and who has been DESTROYING Eurocentrics when it comes to the African origins of the Ancient Egyptians NOT only is a famed anthropologist but most of his work is peer-reviewed? Again this is the same guy who has been destroying Eurocentric claims about the Ancient Egyptian. I agree that peer-reviewed sources are not perfect and sometimes do need to be taken with a grain of salt but to me there better than those which are not peer-reviewed.

Diop who campaigned against a Eurcentrcism in acedmia too had most his work peer-reviewed. Even his melanin dosage test on the Ancient Egyptians.

I don't deny this, I'm just saying we should always reserve the right to question.

Btw is Harvard's Leo Weiner work peer reviewed or is he thought of as some quack? He cited Columbus journal as his source.

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I already heard about Luzia and she was not African. Your own wikipedia source says she was not African but Palo-Indians who most likely came from Southeast Asia or Australia.

So you think it's more likely that an aboriginal Australian traveled over 9,000 miles to get to the same place it would take a west african 1,500 miles?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@EastCoastNaga

More on Luzia. She was not African nor did she or her people come from the continent. She was genetically more related to Australian Abos.
Ancient DNA link connects Australians, South Americans

A team of US and Brazilian geneticists, led by Dr David Reich, of Harvard Medical School’s Department of Genetics, has shown that members of the Surui, Karitiana and Xavante peoples of Brazil’s Amazonia region, carry distinctive DNA sequences that identify them as the descendants of an earlier wave of colonists known as the Australoids.

The skull, that of a young woman dubbed “Luzia”, yielded a radiocarbon age of 10,030 years. Its narrow, oval cranium with a projecting face and lower chin, resembled the skulls of modern Australoid peoples like Australia’s Aborigines, Melanesians, and the various South-east Asian peoples.
Ancient DNA link connects Australians, South Americans | The New Daily

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Well then his source is good enough for me.
It should be a well known fact that Africans had traveled and traded here in the Americas pre Columbus. @Raul This would seem to clarify our view point on the need for the African pilot.

I would agree with Muslim Africans like Malians but anything before that then you're going to have a tough time convincing. At least with Mali's case there is actual records saying Mansa Musa's uncle traveled across the Atlantic.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I would agree with Muslim Africans like Malians but anything before that then you're going to have a tough time convincing. At least with Mali's case there is actual records saying Mansa Musa's uncle traveled across the Atlantic.

Understandable, all I can say to that is. I just don't know.

I need to do some more investigation into the original names of these islands. The commercial trade names given to them, the Treaties, maps and the Maritime Admiralty Laws. Herein lies the answers to the reach of the Moors and their travels to the Americas.