White man confirms Black people have been in America thousands of years before Slavery

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I'll post the documentary & you judge for yourself. These cultures used similar styles in building & all had one thing in common: They aligned these structures to the stars or had them facing in certain directions. Nothing about these structures are coincidence to me. It's like at one point the whole earth was united under some kind of star worship. Giza plateau

sped-giza.jpg

Olympus Mons on Mars

1BBAB260956542AFA910C65B8D506F8B.jpg

Are you now stating that an ancient life form on Mars created Olympus Mons? The largest volcano in our Solar System?
:francis:

Are you also insinuating that these life-forms built the pyramids? Not Ancient Egyptian black Africans?
:mjpls:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with pirogues as a naval vessel is that they're not suited for long transatlantic voyages. Between islands, sure. But not from Gambia to Brazil. I'd be a bit more convinced if the Gambia had a long history with a naval tradition as seen in Swahili states like Zanzibar or Mombasa.
:yeshrug:

Columbus reported seeing Black traders and Mosques already in the New World when he arrived. So those pirogueses might have worked. :yeshrug:

Since Mali was a large Trade Kingdom that adopted Islam; then I suspect that the Malians were the people that Columbus spoke of seeing doing trade and they also likely built the Mosque. :yeshrug:.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Here's the actual video from the Atlanta Black Star's YouTube channel:

According to renowned American historian and linguist Leo Weiner of Harvard University, one of the strongest pieces of evidence to support the fact that Black people sailed to America before Christopher Columbus was a journal entry from Columbus himself. In Weiner’s book, “Africa and the Discovery of America,” he explains that Columbus noted in his journal that the Native Americans confirmed “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears.”

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Are you sure that the distance between Giza and the Nazca is equidistant to difference between Giza and Tiwanuku? The Nazca lines and Tiwanuku are not on opposite sides of the Earth. They're both located in Peru, therefore your claim that they're both equally distant to Giza is a bit sketchy.

Also, the Indus Valley Civilization (Mohenjo Daro), Easter Island and the Khmer Civilization which included Angkor Wat all existed at very different times so how could they have been in contact?

This might change how you look at all of these structures earth wide.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Are you now stating that an ancient life form on Mars created Olympus Mons? The largest volcano in our Solar System?
:francis:

Are you also insinuating that these life-forms built the pyramids? Not Ancient Egyptian black Africans?
:mjpls:

I never said or insinuated aliens built them or had anything to do with them :stopitslime:That's you own assumptions about what I wrote leading you to that so slow down. I only said that these ancient people seemed like that all had a similar core belief system in the stars. And the the strong possibility that they were in contact with each other somehow.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
My grandmother has been hinting at this since i was a kid :sas2:

Old wise lady she is :banderas:

This really has me wanting to dig up my ancestry

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Columbus reported seeing Black traders and Mosques already in the New World when he arrived. So those pirogueses might have worked. :yeshrug:

Since Mali was a large Trade Kingdom that adopted Islam; then I suspect that the Malians were the people that Columbus spoke of seeing doing trade and they also likely built the Mosque. :yeshrug:.

Columbus also thought he arrived in India. :yeshrug:

If he could mistake Amerindians for the peoples of South Asia, I mistrust his other accounts about the Caribbean too without further evidence.

Moreover, if there were Africans and not Amerindians in what is now the Caribbean - then they would not have died out because Africans had some immunity to diseases like smallpox and measles. Moreover, syphilis would've been brought back to Africa far earlier than Columbus' arival in the Caribbean in 1492.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I never said or insinuated aliens built them or had anything to do with them :stopitslime:That's you own assumptions about what I wrote leading you to that so slow down. I only said that these ancient people seemed like that all had a similar core belief system in the stars. And the the strong possibility that they were in contact with each other somehow.

Then why did you mention Olympus Mons on the planet Mars?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Columbus also thought he arrived in India. :yeshrug:

If he could mistake Amerindians for the peoples of South Asia, I mistrust his other accounts about the Caribbean too without further evidence.

Moreover, if there were Africans and not Amerindians in what is now the Caribbean - then they would not have died out because Africans had some immunity to diseases like smallpox and measles. Moreover, syphilis would've been brought back to Africa far earlier than Columbus' arival in the Caribbean in 1492.

Who wrote anything about them returning to Africa? The accounts of the story just mentions that he sailed from Africa. Moreover, if he would have returned to Africa then your screen name would not have been Mansa.

I am not sure what you are getting at, but Malian sources indicate that he sailed. Columbus purportedly saw Black traders and a Mosque. That is all that we know.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
A lot of pseudo-nonsense in this thread and people seem to relish in it. The only credible argument of blacks visiting America prior to Columbus would be the Mali Empire and Mansa Musa's uncle sending a large voyage across the Atlantic. Its credible because ACTUAL sources exist for this. Anything other than this is just loony fantasy.

The Olmec's were not black. I'm sorry. All genetic testing on pre-Columbus groups finds no African lineages. More importantly Van Sertima HIMSELF never said the Olmec's were African.
A lot of this Pseudo stuff is getting black folks in trouble, primarily this "Moorish sovereignty" stuff.
You have Tariq Nasheed and his ilk to thank for futher enabling. When it comes to African history which I love I am very bougie, uptight, uppity and a$$hole-like because its bad enough Euronuts are spreading myths but then you have people here further spreading misinformation and when I see it I attack it. Because like I said African history is already hard finding whats "true" and not.
Nah, Those Moorish Science Temple cats go back to the 1920s. Cats were on that stuff well before the Hidden Color series. Like I said before, unfortunately history is effed up and many people were robbed of knowledge of self, so people end up looking at history and finding what they think is coolest then adopting that ideology and saying "all black folks are".

At the end of the day Blacks were in Egypt, some were royalty others were slaves. Some blacks were moors others had beef with the Moors. Some blacks were Hebrews, many others were not. At the end of the day appreciate the history but don't wear history as a costume to cope with systematic white supremacy kicking your ass, because at the end of the day you will still be slaughtered because you aren't trying to combat the system.

The Pseudo stuff ends up making people think everything that comes out of black peoples mouths is BS. This hurts us because when someone spits some real people will dismiss them as "hotep" and group them with the pseudo cats.

I know that but what I meant was that Tariq made this shyt MORE mainstream.

Agreed.

Agreed 100%! And it makes actual Africanist who are invested in African history look bad! I notice online when black people who are serious discuss African history or anthropology these Eurocentric cacs use these hoteps as their proxies.
Uhhhhhhh..........Tariq called Moorish sovereignty stuff bullshyt.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Interesting video.

First, I wonder why Africans are so obsessed with Olmec Heads. Second, I've seen Indigenous Americans with thick lips
yanomami-girl.jpg

So why is it so hard to believe that they're depicting themselves?

It reminds me of when Europeans stumbled upon Great Zimbabwe but they couldn't believe Africans created its walls.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Who wrote anything about them returning to Africa? The accounts of the story just mentions that he sailed from Africa. Moreover, if he would have returned to Africa then your screen name would not have been Mansa.

I am not sure what you are getting at, but Malian sources indicate that he sailed. Columbus purportedly saw Black traders and a Mosque. That is all that we know.

If they did not return to Africa, how come there's no mention of an African remnant population that they enslaved after Indigenous peoples were destroyed? After all, Africans are not susceptible to the diseases which killed Indigenous Americans.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they did not return to Africa, how come there's no mention of an African remnant population that they enslaved after Indigenous peoples were destroyed? After all, Africans are not susceptible to the diseases which killed Indigenous Americans.

You are going to far in your thought process. All that we know is that Mansa Abubakari set off across the Atlantic with a fleet. We believe this to be true, because Musa came to the throne.

We have no other information about what happened to Abubakari's fleet, but people conjecture that it might have been successful because of what Columbus later wrote about seeing. If you have some evidence showing that it was not successful then share it; otherwise you are in the same position as everyone else which is conjecture.