🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
They got the mum on bullshyt probation and bad check charges

I hope that that demon gets put in the same jail as the mother

This the same devil spirit that BEEN in most white women. They literally had LAWS made to protect white women in America from going to jail because they’d were killing so many black children on the plantain, through cruel and unusual punishment. That’s where your 3/5s a human come from, not just the Dredd Scott case

It’s so they wives wouldn’t go to jail for murder, can’t call it murder if the child is not considered a human....

I tell you white women killed more black an mixed children during slavery than people died on the middle passage but they don’t hear me

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
They got the mum on bullshyt probation and bad check charges

I hope that that demon gets put in the same jail as the mother

This the same devil spirit that BEEN in most white women. They literally had LAWS made to protect white women in America from going to jail because they’d were killing so many black children on the plantain, through cruel and unusual punishment. That’s where your 3/5s a human come from, not just the Dredd Scott case

It’s so they wives wouldn’t go to jail for murder, can’t call it murder if the child is not considered a human....

I tell you white women killed more black an mixed children during slavery than people died on the middle passage but they don’t hear me
They don’t WANT to hear you. The mental rape is real.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
5cc0d5d3bc535.image.jpg

SMH nikkaS LOST

:devil:
:evil:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I can't even provide a gif for this because I'm that raged. A poor little girl died in the hands of an evil woman and a misguided self hating man:francis:. These children didn't asked to be in this wicked world at all, yet they have to withstand the woes of the world. The little girl at peace while this demonic little devil will embrace 10 times the karma behind bars.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The father knew the hoe was insane and basically convinced her to kill his child, through subconscious maneuvers.

Why?

He's a bytch
He hates the mother
Didn't really want to raise any child, let alone his own.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain Noticing a recurring theme here, or should we continue addressing how the big fat white elephant in the room. This is from today, November 22nd
:patrice:
After 3-Year-Old Dies Of Starvation At 13 Pounds, Alabama Couple Charged With Child Abuse
Ashley Elizabeth Catron and Frederick Anthony Frink were arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse in connection to the death of their son, Hendrix Frink. Hendrix Frink had been severely malnourished before passing away in Huntsville, Alabama, weighing just 13 pounds upon his death, according to local station WHNT.
child-abuse-charge.jpg
13 pounds?! How the fukk do allow ur child to STARVE TO DEATH?!

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I'm sure the Coli c00n brigade showed up to say stop dikk watching.
:scust:

That only counts when the couple ain't bothering anybody (basically just baseless hate just because the couple was interracial, akin to some of the comments I've seen about Byron Allen as of late). This spiteful bytch and her c00n ass bf deserve all the smoke.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Im not about to say some wild shyt that could get me put on a list, but people liek this deserve death mate. Thats just the only way to put it.

This is beyond c00ning. Super saiyan 2 Gohan type c00ning. Genre defining c00ning.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
The profanity-laced exchanges include Richard Rountree’s declarations that “honestly, at this point, I feel it’s time for her to leave.”

The father was in on the abuse. He didn't allow it. He condoned it and tried to cover it up. Sentence his ass right along with her. :camby:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain Noticing a recurring theme here, or should we continue addressing how the big fat white elephant in the room. This is from today, November 22nd
After 3-Year-Old Dies Of Starvation At 13 Pounds, Alabama Couple Charged With Child Abuse
Ashley Elizabeth Catron and Frederick Anthony Frink were arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse in connection to the death of their son, Hendrix Frink. Hendrix Frink had been severely malnourished before passing away in Huntsville, Alabama, weighing just 13 pounds upon his death, according to local station WHNT.
child-abuse-charge.jpg
Huntsville/North Alabama and interracial couples always seemed doomed to end in fukkery. Weird ass area for race relations

Daps
They don’t WANT to hear you. The mental rape is real.

I think alot of folks who ir date male or female want white acceptance in some way and allow alot of bs they shouldnt.

I dont think its prevalent more with the men or women i seen enough stories on both sides.

If u gonna ir date still have some respect or pride for ur race and dont allow it to get disrespected

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
child-abuse-charge.jpg
a shame, that some inoocent kids are born by devils like these