White girlfriend murders black boyfriend's 8 year-old-daughter

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Don’t turn an already fukked up situation into a fukkin who c00ns worse gender dispute. Gtfoh with that instigation right now. Who the fuk is “you guys”? Keep that out this thread and go create a new thread about it. This is a factual discussion.
its to late keeping it out of this thread, when it was already brought up in the first place. and has been hinted to in other post.

you got posters wanna sit here and throw stones at why others arent in here, when they do the same thing when stuff like this involves a BW and her c00ning

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Don’t turn an already fukked up situation into a fukkin who c00ns worse gender dispute. Gtfoh with that instigation right now. Who the fuk is “you guys”? Keep that out this thread and go create a new thread about it. This is a factual discussion.
Ignore him. I refuse to allow this to be derailed. This is about the damage to our community and our children by this mythos of the innocent white bytch.

And unfortunately self hate spawns this type of shyt. That’s what people aren’t getting. God I don’t want to think about what that poor mother is going through right now.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Thinking of that beautiful child being tortured and dying without knowing any kind of love.. the hell they put her through right up to the day she left this earth...

this shyt got me fighting tears man. I can’t read anymore of it. :mjcry:

hope you find the love you deserve in your next life little angel.
I started to tear up at work reading this. This hurt a lot, I've always said I would love to adopt little black kids, in addition to having my own. Poor Rica, everyone around her failed her, I feel for her mother (I'm not a mother, but I can only imagine how she feels) especially since there was only much she could've done inside prison.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
its to late keeping it out of this thread, when it was already brought up in the first place. and has been hinted to in other post.

you got posters wanna sit here and throw stones at why others arent in here, when they do the same thing when stuff like this involves a BW and her c00ning
All I know is that I’m focusing on the issues and facts at hand. Gender debates don’t solve shyt. If it doesn’t apply or affect you, no need to engage. The FACT is white women with black partners are killing black children at a higher rate, white women are killing black children more on average than other; that’s not a fallacy. Historically this has been an issue. White children are not being killed by their black male partners. Black children are being killed by white women partners.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anybody that abuse children ain't worth shyt and deserve maximum penalty:hhh:
The bigger question is why didn't the d.a. charge the fukking father when you had ample evidence he was in on the fukking murder, y'all charge black men for everything else when they're innocent!!! But this dude walking Scott free?!?:what: da fukk???