Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm sure the Coli c00n brigade showed up to say stop dikk watching.
:scust:
Nah, that c00n element are petty bytches. Those faggits would bump another thread from last year, acting like their saying some new shyt, dyck dap each other up to take the target off their back. Rather than address or comment on real shyt under the guise of “the coli is not that serious”, but let a thread be about them - oh it gets serious enough for them to try to infiltrate people’s personals. Lipstac00ns.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I understand your intentions with posting this, but I can't watch this :mjcry:
This story hurts the heart
I know. There’s a few posters and lurking eyes that try to spin the culpability off the white woman; vid shows exactly how evil these bytches are - fukk all that coddling and protecting them; people don’t want to believe until it’s right in front of their face. That’s why I put the warning for people to watch at their discretion. They’re already trying to push the “white tears” sympathy card in the media.
“Baker, of Normal, hung her head and silently cried as Judge Casey Costigan read the verdicts, which the jury reached Tuesday afternoon“

https://www.pantagraph.com/news/loc...dfd26d1c-a180-5598-8e01-4294ce7ca6d9.amp.html

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I know. There’s a few posters and lurking eyes that try to spin the culpability off the white woman; vid shows exactly how evil these bytches are - fukk all that coddling and protecting them; people don’t want to believe until it’s right in front of their face. That’s why I put the warning for people to watch at their discretion. Their already trying to push the “white tears” sympathy card in the media.
“Baker, of Normal, hung her head and silently cried as Judge Casey Costigan read the verdicts, which the jury reached Tuesday afternoon“

https://www.pantagraph.com/news/loc...dfd26d1c-a180-5598-8e01-4294ce7ca6d9.amp.html
If this little girl has uncles or cousins then pops need to be outta here.... On everything I love If that was my fam Im taking out that nicca whole bloodline and hers

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville/North Alabama and interracial couples always seemed doomed to end in fukkery. Weird ass area for race relations
@Booksnrain isn’t this the same state where those teachers were caught making racial and derogatory comments at black students from that other thread and suspended ??

But yet that same segment that were so vocal and were so quick to jump in to assume that it was the student’s fault, justify the teachers’ actions, and defend the teachers rather than address the issue. It wasn’t until someone said that the teachers where white and the school has a history of racial conflicts then all the back tracking started and those same commenters who were going in when they thought it was one way, went silent or started their irrational excuses. This is yet again a coorelation.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rica was sent to the nurses office at her school 20-25 times and each time they labeled it “a minor complaint” talk about complicit. The nurse called her bruises, black eyes and injuries “minor” and sent her back to class. No social services alert, no doctor, nothing. 20-25 times in the course of the school year.
:gucci:

The Teachers Assistant too

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prosecutor Mary Koll also talked about how important it was for them to find justice for Rica.

"We will never forget her," said prosecutor Mary Koll. "Our goal is to, after this case is over, some legislative action can be taken in Rica's name because there are some very simple things that could've been done to prevent her death."

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I know. There’s a few posters and lurking eyes that try to spin the culpability off the white woman; vid shows exactly how evil these bytches are - fukk all that coddling and protecting them; people don’t want to believe until it’s right in front of their face. That’s why I put the warning for people to watch at their discretion. They’re already trying to push the “white tears” sympathy card in the media.

That bytch is crying for herself not remorse for the baby she killed

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The woman and the Dad should be raped to death

Rip