White girlfriend murders black boyfriend's 8 year-old-daughter

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Damn...https://people.com

Speaking to WFLT, Rica’s mother, Ann Simmons, said her daughter had been let down by those around her.

“Everybody failed her. I failed her,” Simmons, who is currently serving 2.5 years in prison for a forgery case and for failing to complete the terms of her probation on an aggravated DUI charge, told the station.

According to DCFS, Rica died 16 days after her mother was sentenced. Rica is one of 103 children who have died this year while involved with DCFS in Illinois, WGLT reports.

Rica had reported being abused by Baker as far back as 2017, according to the DCFS records.

So the girl died a couple of weeks after her mom was sentenced. But where was her mom at when this was happening? Wtf. Poor girl never had a chance.

Cynthia’s daughter testimony:

the child recalled waking up one day and finding Rica gone from the room the two shared. She found her sibling in Baker’s bedroom.

“I opened the door and she was whooping her with a belt,” the girl said of her mother’s discipline of Rica.

When asked why Rica no longer lives on the home, the girl recalled the day in late January 2019 when she was unable to wake Rica.

“She had big eyes ... she didn’t feel good,” she said.

The blow that caused Rica’s internal injuries likely occurred several days before doctors were summoned to save her, a surgeon testified Thursday.

She never stood a chance.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Damn leave the fukking kids alone. :gucci: I go on fukking papa bear mode whenever i'm with younger brother who is also 8, I was gonna drop some doper dude at the barbershop just cause I felt nervous about dude I'm my little brother was around.

Anyway this women needs her dome sliced on the guillotine fukk going prison and the father needs to cut his dikk off and drop himself from 8 stories barely survive and live the rest of his miserable life paralysed with no dikk.

Man fukk this world I hate it when people decide to bully the weak.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Speaking to WFLT, Rica’s mother, Ann Simmons, said her daughter had been let down by those around her.

“Everybody failed her. I failed her,” Simmons, who is currently serving 2.5 years in prison for a forgery case and for failing to complete the terms of her probation on an aggravated DUI charge, told the station.

According to DCFS, Rica died 16 days after her mother was sentenced. Rica is one of 103 children who have died this year while involved with DCFS in Illinois, WGLT reports.

Rica had reported being abused by Baker as far back as 2017, according to the DCFS records.

So the girl died a couple of weeks after her mom was sentenced. But where was her mom at when this was happening? Wtf. Poor girl never had a chance.

the child recalled waking up one day and finding Rica gone from the room the two shared. She found her sibling in Baker’s bedroom.

“I opened the door and she was whooping her with a belt,” the girl said of her mother’s discipline of Rica.

When asked why Rica no longer lives on the home, the girl recalled the day in late January 2019 when she was unable to wake Rica.

The blow that caused Rica’s internal injuries likely occurred several days before doctors were summoned to save her, a surgeon testified Thursday.

Fuk.
Nahhhhh. Illinois DYFS needs to go. 103 children dead under DCFS??!! they don't even care. How the f do they have over 100 kids who die while under their reach???
she was suffering in silence for days before getting hospital treatment.
and damn, her mother was locked up on some stupid, avoidable DUI charge and she was killed just 2 wks later.
This is the most fukked up set of events that I've read on here. This is it. my god,

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

First of all, how does 100+ kids deaths not start a federal investigation???!!! That's a whole other issue on itself. Throw away the whole damn system - all they do is recycle these kids. It's like an intentional set up to fail.
This abuse was going back to 2017, prior to her mother's incarceration - connect the dots b/t the dui charge and not noticing her daughter being abused. shyt.
No one was responsible . at all. This is what I mean- adults can't even be responsible for who they are as adults, but expecting kids to have the right mentality when this is what they're exposed to. fuk- I would wild out too out of frustration when every person that you rely on doesn't care about their jobs, their roles, or the needs of the kids they are supposed to help. The teachers, parents, social services, police - it took this extreme situation for people to pay attention. How does a 3rd grade teacher not see a child in her class with 2 black eyes, like it's nothing. The same types of teachers that would talk shyt about their students instead of finding out the issue.