The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah, Nas said "I don't know how you could be jealous of a little girl."
I see this ALLLL the time. mothers being jealous of their daughters, stepmothers and gfs being jealous of their bf's daughter or the time and attention that he spends with her. my mom did it as I got older, around the time I turned into a teenager so I know it's even worse with women in the father's life that are not blood related.
I totally get it. It was real weird type of competitive that's not normal, certain women just don't have an off switch when it comes to other females in their presence regardless if their a family member, etc. I've seen women that want the bf/husband to abandon the first family (well first set of kids) or are content with causing friction with the daughters just so they have his complete attention. Vindictive. Stories for days.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So we see the child (which is odd enough) why don’t we see the accused.....or is it just about getting people as angry as possible...

RIP Rica
So you're just going to cruise on by that big huge Facebook image post and Twitter post with the father's photo, work address, location info, that's posted on this thread and on social media :comeon::mjtf:
or are you just saying that to get a reaction bc you actually didn't read as thoroughly as possible.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain Noticing a recurring theme here, or should we continue addressing how the big fat white elephant in the room. This is from today, November 22nd
:patrice:
After 3-Year-Old Dies Of Starvation At 13 Pounds, Alabama Couple Charged With Child Abuse
Ashley Elizabeth Catron and Frederick Anthony Frink were arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse in connection to the death of their son, Hendrix Frink. Hendrix Frink had been severely malnourished before passing away in Huntsville, Alabama, weighing just 13 pounds upon his death, according to local station WHNT.
child-abuse-charge.jpg

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
@CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain Noticing a recurring theme here, or should we continue addressing the big fat white elephant in the room.
After 3-Year-Old Dies Of Starvation At 13 Pounds, Alabama Couple Charged With Child Abuse
Ashley Elizabeth Catron and Frederick Anthony Frink were arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse in connection to the death of their son, Hendrix Frink. Hendrix Frink had been severely malnourished before passing away in Huntsville, Alabama, weighing just 13 pounds upon his death, according to local station WHNT.
child-abuse-charge.jpg

Man, Ima need yall to start spoilering these pics of these ugly ass cac bytches.

fukk this couple too!

Edub

Veteran
Daps
So you're just going to cruise on by that big huge Facebook image post and Twitter post with the father's photo, work address, location info, that's posted on this thread and on social media :comeon::mjtf:
or are you just saying that to get a reaction bc you actually didn't read as thoroughly as possible.
just read the original post lady, and honestly it should be updated with the accuseds faces if it hasn't been already.....lot of folks respond off the op only:yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
just read the original post lady, and honestly it should be updated with the accuseds faces if it hasn't been already.....lot of folks respond off the op only:yeshrug:
That's the problem with most folks, they don't read or look for substance in content. Making themselves look lazy, lacking depth and stupid especially on topics like these where the attention should be paid. This is the 3rd or 4th thread on a sensitive issue where people are so quick to jump to conclusions, end up exposing what they're on or about.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
@CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain Noticing a recurring theme here, or should we continue addressing how the big fat white elephant in the room. This is from today, November 22nd
child-abuse-charge.jpg

Yep. Its a pattern—these ww cannot be trusted with the welfare of black children. Point blank period.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That's the problem with most folks, they don't read or look for substance in content. Making themselves look lazy, lacking depth and stupid especially on topics like these where the attention should be paid. This is the 3rd or 4th thread on a sensitive issue where people are so quick to jump to conclusions, end up exposing what they're on or about.

I don't know what you mean by all the jumping to conclusions talk....but that cacs face doesn't show up til page three of this thread and I still don't see his...... but they should be put on blast FIRST THING.....

She's a child victim so her perps should be made known ASAP

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
child-abuse-charge.jpg
Yep! Oh and it’s been happening on a NATIONAL level in our school system.

Are White Female Teachers Most to Blame for Pushing Black Children Through the School-to-Prison Pipeline?

White Teachers’ Role in Sustaining the School-to-Prison Pipeline: Recommendations for Teacher Education

Who is the Average U.S. Teacher? - NEA Today

NPR Choice page

Oh it ain’t just on a personal level either. White women been fukking over our children for a minute now.

“B-but they submissive and feminine.”

Meanwhile...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hi...hite-women-slaveowners-they-were-her-property
“U.S.; and in the parts of the 1850 and 1860 census data she’s studied so far, white women make up about 40 percents of all slave owners.”

Who do we address first? The lipless bytches or their braindead simps who dumb enough to fall for the innocent white wimminz shyt just b/c the only ratchet females they see on Worldstar Hip Hop are blk.

“Da blk woman is mean. Ain’t got no hair. Masculine. Dark butts! Black bytches! Attitudes!”

“Da white Women is soft and submissive! I can build with her! Most oppressed group in America! She get my struggle!”

Social conditioning undergirds all of this. The false juxtaposition of blkness in feminine form as evil, inferior, ugly, dirty or less than in comparison to white women being pure, happy, fun, positive, innocent has been hammered into the blk psyche since we were brought to these shores and we were stripped naked while myths of white female innocence were protected. And that mindset still exists to this very day. There was a study done a while ago that said the majority of female images depicting women with darker features in the media were negative while other females were positive.

B-b-but PREFERENCE!

THAT’S why this shyt keeps happening. And until we address those Jedi mind tricks that make so many in our race think that white women are above reproach while blk women are horrid ghetto, hoes, it will continue.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
For anyone who had any doubts. This video says it all. (The white bytch, along with her white daughters and Rica's father voices and images are playing in the video).
"We warn you, what you will see is extremely graphic and does contain explicit images, actions and language." If you don't have the disposition for this, don't look. I can't watch it all, rn, I scanned through it. That was enough. But for those trying to run with their agenda - it deads that.
Disturbing video shows abuse of Rica Rountree
I understand your intentions with posting this, but I can't watch this :mjcry:
This story hurts the heart