111419-blm-loc-10baker.jpg

that's what he chose over his daughter? :scust:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
@CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain Noticing a recurring theme here, or should we continue addressing how the big fat white elephant in the room. This is from today, November 22nd
:patrice:
After 3-Year-Old Dies Of Starvation At 13 Pounds, Alabama Couple Charged With Child Abuse
Ashley Elizabeth Catron and Frederick Anthony Frink were arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse in connection to the death of their son, Hendrix Frink. Hendrix Frink had been severely malnourished before passing away in Huntsville, Alabama, weighing just 13 pounds upon his death, according to local station WHNT.
child-abuse-charge.jpg

I'm lost for words :snoop:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
@CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain Noticing a recurring theme here, or should we continue addressing how the big fat white elephant in the room. This is from today, November 22nd
:patrice:
After 3-Year-Old Dies Of Starvation At 13 Pounds, Alabama Couple Charged With Child Abuse
Ashley Elizabeth Catron and Frederick Anthony Frink were arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse in connection to the death of their son, Hendrix Frink. Hendrix Frink had been severely malnourished before passing away in Huntsville, Alabama, weighing just 13 pounds upon his death, according to local station WHNT.
child-abuse-charge.jpg
Most black men that date and procreate with cac women hate black women and girls .

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Yep! Oh and it’s been happening on a NATIONAL level in our school system.

Are White Female Teachers Most to Blame for Pushing Black Children Through the School-to-Prison Pipeline?

White Teachers’ Role in Sustaining the School-to-Prison Pipeline: Recommendations for Teacher Education

Who is the Average U.S. Teacher? - NEA Today

NPR Choice page

Oh it ain’t just on a personal level either. White women been fukking over our children for a minute now.

“B-but they submissive and feminine.”

Meanwhile...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hi...hite-women-slaveowners-they-were-her-property
“U.S.; and in the parts of the 1850 and 1860 census data she’s studied so far, white women make up about 40 percents of all slave owners.”

Who do we address first? The lipless bytches or their braindead simps who dumb enough to fall for the innocent white wimminz shyt just b/c the only ratchet females they see on Worldstar Hip Hop are blk.

“Da blk woman is mean. Ain’t got no hair. Masculine. Dark butts! Black bytches! Attitudes!”

“Da white Women is soft and submissive! I can build with her! Most oppressed group in America! She get my struggle!”

Social conditioning undergirds all of this. The false juxtaposition of blkness in feminine form as evil, inferior, ugly, dirty or less than in comparison to white women being pure, happy, fun, positive, innocent has been hammered into the blk psyche since we were brought to these shores and we were stripped naked while myths of white female innocence were protected. And that mindset still exists to this very day. There was a study done a while ago that said the majority of female images depicting women with darker features in the media were negative while other females were positive.

B-b-but PREFERENCE!

THAT’S why this shyt keeps happening. And until we address those Jedi mind tricks that make so many in our race think that white women are above reproach while blk women are horrid ghetto, hoes, it will continue.
Did u read about this one :

Wisconsin mother arrested for pimping her two children for drugs | Daily Mail Online

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ya'll have no room to talk, you guys do the same thing.
Don’t turn an already fukked up situation into a fukkin who c00ns worse gender dispute. Gtfoh with that instigation right now. Who the fuk is “you guys”? Keep that out this thread and go create a new thread about it. This is a factual discussion.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
these sadistic mother fukkers videoed this shyt that’s what burns like ether in my soul

They would have got them on the texts alone
But now there is videos going round forever of this babies abuse and I know there’s sick fukks out here getting off on that shyt.

White weirdos that abuse children tend have a preference for dark skin victims because you can go harder with less visible injuries.

I’m bout to do some juju tonight, got me fukked up as a mother this shyt always hits hard

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
13 pounds?! How the fukk do allow ur child to STARVE TO DEATH?!
Did you see the part where that cac and c00n faggit let their children starve but had fast food bags and donuts all over the living room when the cops came?? And all they gave the kids to “eat” was Pedialyte.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Facts. Think about it - we see it written all over her face as strangers that didn’t know her, so how did people who saw her personally and interacted with her not notice??!
That’s why they gave her the jacket, they been peeped neglect

Guilty conscience
You don’t give a child a jacket unless they need it. Just fukking turning a blind eye “oh I did my part” fukking b*stards man

All this instigating my heart can’t take it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think alot of folks who ir date male or female want white acceptance in some way and allow alot of bs they shouldnt.

I dont think its prevalent more with the men or women i seen enough stories on both sides.

If u gonna ir date still have some respect or pride for ur race and dont allow it to get disrespected
Serial IR daters - male and female don’t have any respect for their race, that’s the problem. They don’t care - they only care what white people think, they hate their blackness. That’s why they’re so quick to hop on any bandwagon that promotes negativity of the black race to justify their own racist aligned bullshyt. Fuk them all - wenches and c00ns.

There’s a story about a cac raping and murdering his own biracial teen daughter bc she finally got the nerve to tell and fight back against him.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s why they gave her the jacket, they been peeped neglect

Guilty conscience
You don’t give a child a jacket unless they need it. Just fukking turning a blind eye “oh I did my part” fukking b*stards man

All this instigating my heart can’t take it
This is so depressing, Reh.