White boy tells us what we all know about that ONE popular black kid in a group of white friends

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually this isn't true. most Black kids in the suburbs hang with other Blacks. it's the rare few who insisted on hanging with the crakkkas. it's so prevalent they actually wrote books and have done studies about it.

from what i saw growing up, it was usually the Blacks that came from all-Black areas that turned out to be the biggest c00ns and teeth showers once they got around white people.

and i went to Black schools and predominately white schools.
Or they just hang out with the other black kids.
:skip:
This is not as simple as y'all are making it.

Theres has been an influx of black families in suburbs in the last 20 years but let's not act like it's always as easy as "They just hang with the other black kids" Nikka what other black kids?:russ:

Again it's more common these days but there are still many cases where these parents move to the suburbs and don't see an inevitable issue with their kid being amongst a single digit demographic of black kids in a neighborhood or school. That kid is most likely gonna be indoctrinated with whiteness to the point that he develops identity issues. Let's not pretend like this shyt doesn't happen brehs

timeless

All Star
Daps
Poor kid. He likely didn't know better, possibly felt something was off, but was just happy to have friends. I feel for him and I hope he has risen his self esteem since then so that he never has to lower himself in the name of "friendship". It's messed up to judge him like that without any clues to his background, and the white guy narrating should have reflected on himself too about why he didn't stand up for someone being clearly bullied. Says more about him than the black kid.

timeless

All Star
Daps

Theres has been an influx of black families in suburbs in the last 20 years but let's not act like it's always as easy as "They just hang with the other black kids" Nikka what other black kids?:russ:

Again it's more common these days but there are still many cases where these parents move to the suburbs and don't see an inevitable issue with their kid being amongst a single digit demographic of black kids in a neighborhood or school. That kid is most likely gonna be indoctrinated with whiteness to the point that he develops identity issues. Let's not pretend like this shyt doesn't happen brehs
Parents like that just want their kids to get ahead at life, but often forget to teach them the ups and down in a predominantly white area. Not to mention a lot of black parents in these white spaces just grin and bear it when faced with racism, especially in the workplace. They are boiling underneath, and subconsciously teach their kiddos to boil underneath too.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Parents like that just want their kids to get ahead at life, but often forget to teach them the ups and down in a predominantly white area. Not to mention a lot of black parents in these white spaces just grin and bear it when faced with racism, especially in the workplace. They are boiling underneath, and subconsciously teach their kiddos to boil underneath too.
Hence me acknowledging that these kids tend to end up with fukked up identity issues throughout the rest of their lives

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Reminds me of the black woman that mysteriously died hanging out with a group of white women. fukkin "sleepover" with bout 10 cac bytches and I think some cac dudes were there too. She the only black person there and the next morning she was found laying in the back yard from a "fall" off the damn balcony. Death ruled an accident.

Be the only black person around a group of cacs brehettes

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
I never got black people running so far out the neighborhoods to majority of white neighborhood and having your kid who is like the only 2 or 3 black kids going to a white school to get disrespected every day, just because you believe u live in a better community for your own good but not realizing the shyt your kids will have to go through with white kids

And if the white kids are saying this shyt, just imagine what katy and brad their parents think of you

There’s a gated community near me named, XYZ Plantation, yes you’ve read that right. (used xyz so someone who know me irl, don’t know it’s me) The amount of black people who moved back there is shameful.

Historically in the community I grew up in, some of us who’d come up (lawsuits, promotions, etc) would move to white subdivisions in the area. Well, white flight started and hurricane katrina sealed the deal. The whites moved on to other areas (with the help of use buying their properties) and TOOK THE PROPERTY VALUES WITH THEM.

It’s a cold game.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
IMG-5665.png

:mjlol: WTF?!!?! :laff:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

What other Black kids? This ain't the 60's man. Blacks been in the suburbs longer than the last 20 years.