White boy tells us what we all know about that ONE popular black kid in a group of white friends

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the fate of most black kids who's parents moved to the suburbs and stripped any trace of black identity from

A lot of suburban raised black kids are fukked up in the head and usually develop life long issues rooted from growing up surrounded by whites

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Or they just hang out with the other black kids.
:skip:

Pretty much. Went to a predominately black school in the burbs.

:manny:call me an a$$hole, but I never trusted a black dude who hung out in a group of white kids even back then, namely because they acted like a$$holes or tried to "out black" a mfer when all I wanted to talk about was wrestling

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Disgusting

I can hear that c00n now …

IMG-5665.png

Black Conner: Dude anyone can say the N Word. Black people don’t have exclusive rights to it. Yeeeeaaaaaauuuhhh!!!

Cause young c00ns are always shouting …

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
"Dorner later stated that he was the only African-American student in his school from first grade to seventh grade, and that he had altercations due to racism.[14] When he was a teenager, he decided to become a police officer and joined a youth program offered by the police department in La Palma, where he lived at the time of the shootings.[15] Neighbors described Dorner as belonging to an admired, well-liked family and a man who usually kept to himself. He was previously married, with no children. Court records show his wife filed for divorce in 2007"

:francis:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This is the fate of most black kids who's parents moved to the suburbs and stripped any trace of black identity from

A lot of suburban raised black kids are fukked up in the head and usually develop life long issues rooted from growing up surrounded by whites
actually this isn't true. most Black kids in the suburbs hang with other Blacks. it's the rare few who insisted on hanging with the crakkkas. it's so prevalent they actually wrote books and have done studies about it.

from what i saw growing up, it was usually the Blacks that came from all-Black areas that turned out to be the biggest c00ns and teeth showers once they got around white people.

and i went to Black schools and predominately white schools.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I never got black people running so far out the neighborhoods to majority of white neighborhood and having your kid who is like the only 2 or 3 black kids going to a white school to get disrespected every day, just because you believe u live in a better community for your own good but not realizing the shyt your kids will have to go through with white kids

And if the white kids are saying this shyt, just imagine what katy and brad their parents think of you

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL