White boy tells us what we all know about that ONE popular black kid in a group of white friends

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I remember when I went to an all mostly white high school in my last 2 yrs outside of Montreal.
I got into a popular group in the first week a pawg invited me to hang out with em

I left a week afterwards just to hang out by myself or hang out with other arabs/black kids that were a grade younger than me(I was the only black kid in my grade) and played basketball with them come lunch time.

That popular group was too white for my taste coming from my culturally diverse HS :scusthov: even the other nikka in that group sounded white and had the Quebec cac accent which made me :scust: at this infected sellout
So I didn’t even let them try that shyt had they tried I probably would’ve gotten expelled :manny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
"Broken Tokens."
They called 'em at University.

I mean you'd always catch a black kid or two amongst majority whites, but they was usually united by something that made them all social outcasts/pariah like Dungeons and Dragons, Punk music or Nerd/Tech shyt so the c00ning wasn't really there, or wildly egregious but you'd ALWAYS see a group or two with that ONE black dude. Funny, Charismatic, but WAY too comfortable 'being black' around his white friends while failing to realize that they were more laughing @Him than With him, like this video.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
My school was predominantly Asian & black and like 10% white so I never knew this was a thing.

Being black in an all white school gotta be tough.
Its the fukking worst especially if you come from a diverse school

I mean I’m 34 but I’m still pissed off at having to go there for them last yrs of highschool when I think about it :pacspit: