White boy lets the men on TikTok make his tinder profile; gets 30 matches in 5hrs; 600 kept in a mon

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
END THREAD/

Women don't know what they want, the only things that matters is her actions. What she says to you means shyt.

Honestly, that's only the case for some women.

Other women DO know what they want... they just feel ashamed of it or lie to themselves they don't want it.

Owning up to being sexuallg and romantically submissive can seem embarrassing to some women, especially in the modern era where people shame women who aren't super liberal "I don't need no man/I hate men" types.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Women be lying about what they like

Most women will say “don’t post selfies, don’t post gym pics”

but they will initiate the conversation if a good looking guy is posting selfies and gym pics

:mjlol:
Most of their pictures are selfies and gym pics

shyt has me like :stopitslime:

but it’s probably cause women are weak to the right dude in under armor tights

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
His profile is regular.

• “Model-esque” headshot
  • Photo with an older white man in a meeting (women like to see he has a job or looks important because he’s next to a warren buffet looking white man)
  • Pic with a dog (women love this shyt)
  • Pic with his friends (but making sure he’s the “best looking one”)
Location / market is everything. A cac in the SF market will eat because that’s “their territory”

Just like a Black man in ATL / NYC will eat.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Most women don't know what characteristics they actually respond to in men.

They'll say shyt like be a nice guy, yes man etc when that doesn't get the drawls wet.
Case in point: people were wondering why Pete Davidson gets so many hoes, and women on Twitter were saying "guess what, as long as you are funny and charming women will like to date you, it's not about looks"

COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that he's tall, rich, confident, an actor, and has been with other high profile women (preselection).

I'm not saying that you can't still get women with just being funny, but let's be realistic... those other traits increase his pool dramatically. So many times women will say "he's funny" and ignore everything else.

Again I ain't hating

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Case in point: people were wondering why Pete Davidson gets so many hoes, and women on Twitter were saying "guess what, as long as you are funny and charming women will like to date you, it's not about looks"

COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that he's tall, rich, confident, an actor, and has been with other high profile women (preselection).

I'm not saying that you can't still get women with just being funny, but let's be realistic... those other traits increase his pool dramatically. So many times women will say "he's funny" and ignore everything else.

Again I ain't hating

He also had one of the biggest pop stars (Ariana Grande) co-sign his sex game.

:manny:

The co-sign stays undefeated.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
seems like tiktok wome's idea of a man ain't what other women want/women actually like different things than the ones they often project to like. surprise, surprise :francis:

but everyone's different though so beware:yeshrug:
it's not just tik tok. this is reflected in the world of dating and advice women give to men on dating.

the difference between what women say they want and what they want is astounding

watch what they do not what they say.