White boy lets the men on TikTok make his tinder profile; gets 30 matches in 5hrs; 600 kept in a mon

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Women play the part and tell you exactly what they think they are supposed to.

What they claim to want and what they respond to in reality are much different.

Always pay attention to their actions and not their words and know that they are only loyal to their emotions.

Make them earn your respect, be confident, and present yourself in a masculine manner opposite to what they say and watch how they act. Make them play by your rules not the other around.

END THREAD/

Women don't know what they want, the only things that matters is her actions. What she says to you means shyt.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women play the part and tell you exactly what they think they are supposed to.

What they claim to want and what they respond to in reality are much different.

Always pay attention to their actions and not their words and know that they are only loyal to their emotions.

Make them earn your respect, be confident, and present yourself in a masculine manner opposite to what they say and watch how they act. Make them play by your rules not the other around.

Yep, the things women say they want are not the things they react to

Daps
Basic white men eat off dating apps. I’ve seen it first hand.

There’s this white dude from SF I know, made a tinder and Bumble with horrible ass pics. Only like 2 of em.

Got hundreds of matches daily. Dude showed his shyt he never opened and he legit had thousands of women who liked him. Bumble was full of messages too. Me and my brehs were shocked cause we never seen or experienced any shyt like it and we all had way better pics.

Matched with bad females of pretty much every ethnicity.

Wasn’t even super handsome gang or anything. Just average g easy looking CAC.

I honestly blame the media. Modern day effects of brainwashing.

Yet another reason why these apps ain’t shyt

SF?

I bet half them broads was Asian or HAPA too. White broads out there are probably happy to see a normal/regular white dude so they're jumping all over that :russ:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It all started with the homosexual elder c00n @KyokushinKarateMan taking pics that were behind spoilers in my gym progress thread.

I had sonned his entire existence for being a disgrace to the black race. So he started catching repressed homosexual feelings over a man doing what his father should’ve done over a century ago.

As a result he ended up saving and reposting photos of me while I was on a bulk. Other gay dikk riding ass mfers who can’t keep me out they head chimed in and made it a thing. Mfers couldn’t wait to oogle over my body like fags.

It’s funny as shyt to me now because I’m actually cut up again and look better than all of the weird ass mfers commenting this shyt combined:heh:

These fakkits legit have no lives.
“On a bulk”…. People still approach fitness in this archaic manner? :mjlol: