White boy lets the men on TikTok make his tinder profile; gets 30 matches in 5hrs; 600 kept in a mon

Code

Banned
Daps
I been telling y'all for a while stop listening to these women and just secure the bag and the p*ssy will come to you. Listen to these womens music, how they dress, dance, talk, act. These women play hardball like they don't want you, bruh these women are BEGGING y'all to fukk them damn near. I will never understand how the game got flipped upside down so bad in the course of like 5 to 7 years. shyt is insane how many men out here don't realize the power they really have in the dating game.

Realest post in this thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
seems like tiktok wome's idea of a man ain't what other women want/women actually like different things than the ones they often project to like. surprise, surprise :francis:

but everyone's different though so beware:yeshrug:
Women don't tell you how to get infinite p*ssy. They know what they want but they talk about what they like

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Women be lying about what they like

Most women will say “don’t post selfies, don’t post gym pics”

but they will initiate the conversation if a good looking guy is posting selfies and gym pics

:mjlol:
Women love selfies and gym pics, I know from experience. When women say they don't like something, it's generally something that works being done by nikkas they don't want

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Women love selfies and gym pics, I know from experience. When women say they don't like something, it's generally something that works being done by nikkas they don't want

One man can say something to a chick at work and say something to a chick at work and it’s sexual harassment. Another guy can say something 10 times worse and he’s getting he’s dikk sucked in the parking lot :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That's not true...and tbf to Black women, they're the least respected demographic in the dating field so we should all cut them some slack. They have to deal with a lot of Black men not being into them AND 95% of non black men fetishize them in very fucced ways. Their real options aren't like most demographics and are v. limited.

This is cap. Might have to word this better because it’s cap