White boy lets the men on TikTok make his tinder profile; gets 30 matches in 5hrs; 600 kept in a mon

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I been telling y'all for a while stop listening to these women and just secure the bag and the p*ssy will come to you. Listen to these womens music, how they dress, dance, talk, act. These women play hardball like they don't want you, bruh these women are BEGGING y'all to fukk them damn near. I will never understand how the game got flipped upside down so bad in the course of like 5 to 7 years. shyt is insane how many men out here don't realize the power they really have in the dating game.

yes

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
White girls were probably the ones who gave him that shyt advice.

Black girls would've kept it real with him, and gotten his profile right.

Black women have some of the most unrealistic expectations when it comes to men and dating. All they gonna do is have you set up to be some broads ATM bruh.

Women in general cannot give men advice about dating. What they want and what we want are completely different.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women have some of the most unrealistic expectations when it comes to men and dating. All they gonna do is have you set up to be some broads ATM bruh.

Women in general cannot give men advice about dating. What they want and what we want are completely different.
All women have unrealistic expectations especially younger women

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Basic white men eat off dating apps. I’ve seen it first hand.

There’s this white dude from SF I know, made a tinder and Bumble with horrible ass pics. Only like 2 of em.

Got hundreds of matches daily. Dude showed his shyt he never opened and he legit had thousands of women who liked him. Bumble was full of messages too. Me and my brehs were shocked cause we never seen or experienced any shyt like it and we all had way better pics.

Matched with bad females of pretty much every ethnicity.

Wasn’t even super handsome gang or anything. Just average g easy looking CAC.

I honestly blame the media. Modern day effects of brainwashing.

Yet another reason why these apps ain’t shyt

this is a bit extreme (not saying you’re lying, just don’t think it’s the norm) but average/below average looking white dudes can absolutely punch above their level when they go after non white women

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Even though I want to argue this because the logics of it sound retarded, but this is actually legit facts and it's a global phenomena...i call basic wm amongst my friends who're on dating apps (including basic wm friends) 'the algorithm' because they cut through it like a laser beam. It's because they're inoffensive and effectively societies 'default'. They're not too handsome to make girls feel intimidated by their beauty, they're not too ugly to show off to their friends and they look like they'd have 'regular' interests so they don't feel like if they got in a convo with them they'd be out of their depth or feel boring or stupid. They literally look like blank slates to project whatever they want onto them. And if the brudda has any type of bants and/or charisma then he's gonna go clear on dating apps.

I used to work with one brudda who was the definition of average looking cheeky english lad and my daaaaaays i used to be so entertained going through his dating apps everytime we worked. To give insight into how popping his sh't was i remember going 'ayo _____ lemme see your tinder inbox 1 sec......oh only 58 new matches today?...slow one innit? :pachaha: (:mjcry: inside lol)' he used to take a different girl out every weekday and smash the same night. He'd send us football emojis in our groupchat everytime he 'scored'....he had enough hattricks to make messi jealous lmao and these women were all :ohlawd:

I wasn't even mad because i understand how this world works. Especially sex. It was built for people like him to thrive :manny:

He isn't the only white brudda i'm friends with that's seeing that type of success neither.

BUT

There are curveballs.

My malaysian bwoy is like the golden child on dating apps. He looks like a Malaysian young johnny depp, grew up in a east london hood and only likes black and mixed race (with black) women. When he was on dating apps I used to call him the charizard shiny and black women treated him as such. He used to get 100's of likes from DIMES.

He's a hood sort of thuggy weed head malaysian don that dresses like he's a carpenter from paris, he studied nuclear physics at uni, is trying to make it as an artist and can build anything he thinks of with his hands...so he doesn't make any sense as a make up of a person at the best of times lmao but that's my guy though

Anyway, the biggest curveball i can give with dating apps is the guy with the most profile likes in tinder history is a Black man...so there you go :yeshrug:

You definitely from London, lol