White boy lets the men on TikTok make his tinder profile; gets 30 matches in 5hrs; 600 kept in a mon

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Women love selfies and gym pics, I know from experience. When women say they don't like something, it's generally something that works being done by nikkas they don't want

They always run opposite to their mouths.

“I like guys that do xyz”

NOPE. I go the opposite direction and always win.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
& this is why if u ain’t get the number in ~30 mins from the match/finally messaging and phonecall/ft by end of first day….:unimpressed:

Im usually giving them 2-3 hours. But I’ll be doing other work. But yeah, if I’m not getting a response or transitioning off the app early, I’m out.

You can tell the difference from one who’s feeling you vs just matching to match.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Not gonna hold you If Trump run again and he say he really gon follow through with the cancel TikTok shyt this time he got my vote.

Might be out here rocking the hat and all that.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Black people need to get off tinder/hinge and use the black dating apps
hinge has the best collection of black women, especially if you are located in a major city. Set your preference to black women and you'll see a bunch of highly educated/professional baddies.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It all started with the homosexual elder c00n @KyokushinKarateMan taking pics that were behind spoilers in my gym progress thread.

I had sonned his entire existence for being a disgrace to the black race. So he started catching repressed homosexual feelings over a man doing what his father should’ve done over a century ago.

As a result he ended up saving and reposting photos of me while I was on a bulk. Other gay dikk riding ass mfers who can’t keep me out they head chimed in and made it a thing. Mfers couldn’t wait to oogle over my body like fags.

It’s funny as shyt to me now because I’m actually cut up again and look better than all of the weird ass mfers commenting this shyt combined:heh:

These fakkits legit have no lives.

yeah NH you obviously a gym bruh. That shyt was weird

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I love how the thread move to a completely topic then bro giving some quick game lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I been telling y'all for a while stop listening to these women and just secure the bag and the p*ssy will come to you. Listen to these womens music, how they dress, dance, talk, act. These women play hardball like they don't want you, bruh these women are BEGGING y'all to fukk them damn near. I will never understand how the game got flipped upside down so bad in the course of like 5 to 7 years. shyt is insane how many men out here don't realize the power they really have in the dating game.

Blame the lack of legit, proven game that isn't being shared among men (for free) anymore.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
@Malcolmxxx_23 remember when we was trolling with that white dude pics off the misc who used to give out spoon pics so dudes could catfish women?

bruh had nothing but gym selfies and shyt. Boys was using them pics and had chicks sending em nudes and money :russ:

women really be lying :dead:
Plenty of fish
Classic thread..had over 100 pages

Bytches were sending nudes after nudes to coli brehs

This was 2012 2013 right before IG social media took off :dead:

Wild wild west era
Everyone was getting laid from pof :dead:

Ps: i smashed a chick from pof using a Brandon jennings pic :russ: