White boy lets the men on TikTok make his tinder profile; gets 30 matches in 5hrs; 600 kept in a mon

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Black women have some of the most unrealistic expectations when it comes to men and dating. All they gonna do is have you set up to be some broads ATM bruh.

Women in general cannot give men advice about dating. What they want and what we want are completely different.

Unless u have white skin

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women have some of the most unrealistic expectations when it comes to men and dating. All they gonna do is have you set up to be some broads ATM bruh.

Women in general cannot give men advice about dating. What they want and what we want are completely different.

That's not true...and tbf to Black women, they're the least respected demographic in the dating field so we should all cut them some slack. They have to deal with a lot of Black men not being into them AND 95% of non black men fetishize them in very fucced ways. Their real options aren't like most demographics and are v. limited.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not just tik tok. this is reflected in the world of dating and advice women give to men on dating.

the difference between what women say they want and what they want is astounding

watch what they do not what they say.

I know breh that’s why the second part of my statement was “/women actually like different things than the ones they often project to like. surprise surprise”. I feel you

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Basic white men eat off dating apps. I’ve seen it first hand.

There’s this white dude from SF I know, made a tinder and Bumble with horrible ass pics. Only like 2 of em.

Got hundreds of matches daily. Dude showed his shyt he never opened and he legit had thousands of women who liked him. Bumble was full of messages too. Me and my brehs were shocked cause we never seen or experienced any shyt like it and we all had way better pics.

Matched with bad females of pretty much every ethnicity.

Wasn’t even super handsome gang or anything. Just average g easy looking CAC.

I honestly blame the media. Modern day effects of brainwashing.

Yet another reason why these apps ain’t shyt

I nil envy white dudes. Never have and never will.

But what i am jelly aboot is how the fact that they have life on cheat mode. How simple it is for these uncultured and ungrateful fukks have it with hoes.

And this is why i never feel guilty when i fukk a white dude's bytch. Man, during my wider days, i would make it an imperative mission to hit on married women and if her husband was a cac (usually white women are with them), then it was a bonus (i'm a self professed scumbag degenerate, that will never change, lol).

One thing we all must realize that a vast myriad of women also see white dudes as bags/easy licks. So while they'll swipe and match accordingly, most of them just want what these cacs have and that's networking/connections/resources.

I remember i used to work at my cousin's restaurant and always sneeze on anglo folks orders. My disdain for them knows zero bounds.

To this day, working for a smaller business, i upcharge them for the simple fact. Fukk 'em.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8XaTHPH/

This sister rating brehs tinder
Lol she got over 100 matches

Look at the thirst

2K matches

:mjlol:

insane.

She’s ok, reminds me of

dw.jpg

but great breast tho.

Karmandyjoy (@shecutensweet) TikTok | Watch Karmandyjoy's Newest TikTok Videos

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That's not true...and tbf to Black women, they're the least respected demographic in the dating field so we should all cut them some slack. They have to deal with a lot of Black men not being into them AND 95% of non black men fetishize them in very fucced ways. Their real options aren't like most demographics and are v. limited.

Ehhhhhhhh.

We’re dragging the whole “unprotected” / “disrespected” thing now.

Not cutting anyone slack. There’s plenty of black men in the middle class with no kids they can couple up with. The whole community disrespects one another if anything.

The girl in her tiktok literally has 2K matches. Where’s the disrespect?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhhhhhhh.

We’re dragging the whole “unprotected” / “disrespected” thing now.

Not cutting anyone slack. There’s plenty of black men in the middle class with no kids they can couple up with. The whole community disrespects one another if anything.

The girl in her tiktok literally has 2K matches. Where’s the disrespect?
Look at the post I was responding to

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
It all started with the homosexual elder c00n @KyokushinKarateMan taking pics that were behind spoilers in my gym progress thread.

I had sonned his entire existence for being a disgrace to the black race. So he started catching repressed homosexual feelings over a man doing what his father should’ve done over a century ago.

As a result he ended up saving and reposting photos of me while I was on a bulk. Other gay dikk riding ass mfers who can’t keep me out they head chimed in and made it a thing. Mfers couldn’t wait to oogle over my body like fags.

It’s funny as shyt to me now because I’m actually cut up again and look better than all of the weird ass mfers commenting this shyt combined:heh:

These fakkits legit have no lives.

No offense breh but posting your pictures on thecoli isn’t a wise move. There’s too many weirdos here (especially in TLR) who will use them against you as soon as you say or do something that they don’t like. Got to be careful cuz dudes here are legit crazy.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
No offense breh but posting your pictures on thecoli isn’t a wise move. There’s too many weirdos here (especially in TLR) who will use them against you as soon as you say or do something that they don’t like. Got to be careful cuz dudes here are legit crazy.

Yeah, my picture is on here as well and I kinda get worried at times