while i'm sure it will surpass it one day, why was there no word of Ant Man doing GREEN LANTERN #s??

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Before WB, Marvel, and Fox revealed their future plans, I didn't think a fatigue was realistic. But I'm not going to lie, I definitely see some films suffering a little financially.

Primarily the upcoming C/D List superhero films. Gambit, Deadpool, Strange, Panther, New Mutants, etc. I would say Suicide Squad but WB is going to be plastering the Joker all over the adds so it'll be fine.

A competently made superhero film won't be anything special going forward. The big event movies will make bank but the performance of these smaller films should be interesting going forward.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Only on the internet making millions and millions in profit can be considered a loss. It may not be as much money as other comic book movies, but its still a shyt load of money

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You Know with all the talk about the Incredible hulk I just realized it was on of the few movies that didn't follow the Marvel Formula and it did bad in theater despite the fact that I actually enjoyed that movie. It's no wonder than that Marvel keeps following its formula bc it makes money.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
but he isn't.

DC starters are:
Worlds finest; superman, batman, wonderwoman.
Their B squad is:
Justice League next tier: GL, Flash, Aquaman
Their C squad is:
Shazam, Martian Man Hunter, Hawkman / girl

ANT-MAN is definitely marvel b squad...he is a founding member of the avengers, has been in stories for decades upon decades, and has been key man for their biggest stories ever...don't try to sell him like "oh he's some sidekick guy" NAH, nice try.
Honestly I think Green Lantern is a tier above Wonder Woman.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Honestly I think Green Lantern is a tier above Wonder Woman.

Truth be told..... I think WW is a B character.

DC really only has to A tier characters.... That's Batman and Superman.

I mean let's be real, WW really hasn't been relevant since Linda Carter in the EARLY 80's. Hell last time she was relevant there were like 24 NBA teams and like 26 NFL teams.

People of course no her by recognition, but no one really knows anything of her like that and I'm speaking of our current gen.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm still :pachaha: that nikkas pretending like they expected antman to make 100 million. I guess yall just respect marvels game like that huh. It's getting great reviews let's wait for the next couple numbers to come in before we start talking fatigue. Ain't no fatigue nikkas just didn't want to see a movie called antman but they will now after these good reviews. Thor and cap made 7 million more than this.
Green Lantern wasn't in any way related to the current DCU. :dahell:
Because it was too trash to start it off :heh:

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ant-Man is red box rental status from me.

FOH going to the movies to pay for that shyt full price.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Only on the internet making millions and millions in profit can be considered a loss. It may not be as much money as other comic book movies, but its still a shyt load of money
Avengers really changed the game.

It got nikkas thinking 58 million for antman, a character NOBODY outside of comic book readers has ever heard of, is a flop or sign of fatigue.

Marvel really should drop a SpiderHam movie and I'll be rolling when nikkas say it's a flop when it banks 50 million and is number one at the box office.