while i'm sure it will surpass it one day, why was there no word of Ant Man doing GREEN LANTERN #s??

Daps
people expect every marvel movie to blow the fukk up right out the gate cause 'its Marvel' and anything less is :ufdup:

the whole premise of Ant-Man is really absurd, a superhero who gets smaller and talks to ants as a super power :mindblown:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm still :pachaha: that nikkas pretending like they expected antman to make 100 million. I guess yall just respect marvels game like that huh. It's getting great reviews let's wait for the next couple numbers to come in before we start talking fatigue. Ain't no fatigue nikkas just didn't want to see a movie called antman but they will now after these good reviews. Thor and cap made 7 million more than this.

Because it was too trash to start it off :heh:

Avengers really changed the game.

It got nikkas thinking 58 million for antman, a character NOBODY outside of comic book readers has ever heard of, is a flop or sign of fatigue.

Marvel really should drop a SpiderHam movie and I'll be rolling when nikkas say it's a flop when it banks 50 million and is number one at the box office.

Exactly, there's "fatigue" because of Ant-Man opening to $58m and at no.1 which is in line with Hulk, Captain American and Thor and is only $7m short of the latter two:deadmanny: a character who people were saying shouldn't have even gotten a movie in the first place and that it was likely to flop because of the concept:wtf:. Now people were suddenly expecting big openings similar to Thor 2, Guardians and Cap 2?:heh: If this was the second movie and after the character had featured in an Avengers crossover movie before it, it would have some merit.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Daps
I will say that it did hit #1 in the box office :yeshrug: so that's something, but cats needed a breather from all the wall-to-wall blockbusters coming out, especially from a movie starring an Avenger that's not as popular now compared to the phase 1 crew. Most are just seeing it just for completions sake and for the tie in to the rest of the MCU.
Not shocked... they getting my $5 tomorrow. :ehh:

:leon: I need to go see movies at your theater, I'd save a mint :whew:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Im glad it didnt do shyt.
Number one at the box office and 58 million isn't shyt :dwillhuh:

Marvel really changed the game :banderas:

Basically, the same article over and over. "The movies are good but not great so let's hope it ends soon." lol The public likes consistently good movies, sorry film nerds you are the minority. If you want a great film go make one, oh I forgot you're a critic with no talent for film making whatsoever.
Lol exactly. It's really nikkas praying on the reign to stop but as long as Marvel makes characters like antman enjoyable to your average movie viewer, it ain't stopping no time soon (and apparently neither will the complaining :banderas: )

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Number one at the box office and 58 million isn't shyt :dwillhuh:

Marvel really changed the game :banderas:

Lol exactly. It's really nikkas praying on the reign to stop but as long as Marvel makes characters like antman enjoyable to your average movie viewer, it ain't stopping no time soon (and apparently neither will the complaining :banderas: )
wow, that bar keeps getting lowered doesn't it.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait till Black Panther drops..... shyt gonna be a great movie but do Trainwreck #s.... :russ:

All this laughing and trynna shyt on Antman and all with every things going on with the minor Race War going on in the country.... These whites aint gonna help BP be successful.:pachaha:

BP gonna get one movie and 2 cameos!:mjlol:

Marvel brehs.... and fellow black brehs.... we better prepare ourselves:sas2:

Im taking my enitre family to see that shyt, im dragging all my white friends too :birdman:

we seeing that bytch in IMAX 3D too :birdman:

Got my african dress code on lock

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im glad it didnt do shyt. Marvel is just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks with this one. AntMan doesn't even almost sound like an interesting movie. I thought the idea of the comic was dumb too

Micheal Pena was the best part of the movie honestly, still a fun heist flick breh