Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why do you or him have a problem with it?

This is EXACTLY the type of behavior you inspire by spewing hate to the masses. It was probably one of his fans who was tired of watching black women be "beasties"

so let me get this straight. people hate TS for bashing black women, and in turn they want to harm/fukk with and harass other black women? :mindblown:

Do u condone that shyt? :what:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why do you or him have a problem with it?

This is EXACTLY the type of behavior you inspire by spewing hate to the masses. It was probably one of his fans who was tired of watching black women be "beasties"
so let me get this straight. people hate TS for bashing black women, and in turn they want to harm/fukk with and harass other black women? :mindblown:

It does not even make sense the funny thing is tommy last videos was getting at black men more then black women.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
How can some of y'all nyggaz actually co-sign somebody sending people to Tommy Sotomayors 92 yr old grandmothers house? :what:

You don't agree with somebody on youtube and u send people after their family? :why:

Nyggaz ain't sendin nobody at George Zimmerman :mjpls:

Nyggaz ain't sendin nobody to the cop who shot Oscar Grant.

(Waits on :cape: responses) :beli:

breh noone did shyt to his grandma. this is obviously fake. come on. :beli:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
How can some of y'all nyggaz actually co-sign somebody sending people to Tommy Sotomayors 92 yr old grandmothers house? :what:

You don't agree with somebody on youtube and u send people after their family? :why:

Nyggaz ain't sendin nobody at George Zimmerman :mjpls:

Nyggaz ain't sendin nobody to the cop who shot Oscar Grant.

(Waits on :cape: responses) :beli:

This fact is what makes me the most sick. When that fagggot cop shot oscar grant in cold blood in front of hundreds of nikkas, NOBODY DID shyt. A black man goes on youtube and criticizes other black people (which a LARGE number of BLACKS agree with) other nikkas are ready to hurt him and his family. Its disgusting how black people are so quick to hurt each other and cosign others for doing so. This proves that most blacks are fukking cowards when it comes to fighting real injustice ans racism and love nothing more than to hurt other black people.

White people did a number on blacks i swear.

Daps
But it's cool for him to go online and totally bash people and call them all kinds of names, knowing he has a big following. Knowing that his videos could bring harm and hate towards the people he spits venom at. Live by it, die by it.

:what: nikka are you really comparing talking shyt about someone to legit threatening their family directly? Are you being serious right now?

If Tommy says Beyonce ain't shyt, talks about how she's a bad influence for young girls and all of that, and then some nut follower of his happens to find her and shoot her afterwards, you really gonna act like Tommy is the one responsible for that? Why, exactly? He didn't tell nobody to shoot her or harm her, he just would have said that she ain't shyt

That shyt ain't even close to being similar. You reaching like Dhalsim now, nikka

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
and what proof do u know this is fake? :beli:

read the tweet after he loves is po lil grandma so much he said 'that ain't my house go run up in it'

who says that about their grandma's house telling nikkas it ain't his house and he should go run up on granma. his talking smack for attention.

and it worked. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
breh noone did shyt to his grandma. this is obviously fake. come on. :beli:

I'm starting to think he's doing this for attention and sympathy..
either way fukk that uncle ruckus ass nikka.
dude hates his skin......dont be suprised if these stupid
nikkas dont help put his ass on fox news to spoon feed
white america his views on your dumb asses.
2643wip.gif

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm starting to think he's doing this for attention and sympathy..
either way fukk that uncle ruckus ass nikka.
dude hates his skin......dont be suprised if these stupid
nikkas help put his ass on fox news to spoon feed
white america his views on your dumb asses.
2643wip.gif

I 100% agree same thing I'm thinking.

Ain't noone do shyt to no grandma's house.

ole lying ass nikka. smh.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This fact is what makes me the most sick. When that fagggot cop shot oscar grant in cold blood in front of hundreds of nikkas, NOBODY DID shyt. A black man goes on youtube and criticizes other black people (which a LARGE number of BLACKS agree with) other nikkas are ready to hurt him and his family. Its disgusting how black people are so quick to hurt each other and cosign others for doing so. This proves that most blacks are fukking cowards when it comes to fighting real injustice ans racism and love nothing more than to hurt other black people.

White people did a number on blacks i swear.

this^^^^

It all boils down to this: nyggaz are scared of "white daddy". Nyggaz will slaughter their own kind. We will rob, murder, rape, steal etc from our own but wont do shyt to the white folks that opress us. Nyggaz will kill dozens of other black folks gangbangin and shyt, but the police get behind them and pull them over and nyggaz will comply. :beli:

When Zimmerman got aquitted, all these nyggaz were online talkin shyt about what they were gonna do to GZ and all this other bullshyt. Nyggaz aint gonna do shyt. Nyggaz were wolfin threats at the cop that killed Oscar Grant, nyggaz aint doin shyt but talkin shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I don't condone any of it. I'm just putting it out there. If all you give the world is hateand divisiveness then that's exactly what the world will give you back. It's unfortunate that his innocent grandmother has been pulled into the nonsense. But it's also unfortunate all of the negativity that's pointed at other innocent black women due to his and other people like him promoting hate.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't condone any of it. I'm just putting it out there. If all you give the world is hateand divisiveness then that's exactly what the world will give you back. It's unfortunate that his innocent grandmother has been pulled into the nonsense. But it's also unfortunate all of the negativity that's pointed at other innocent black women do to his and other people like him promoting hate.

:beli:

is tommy makin up the videos that he comments on? If people wana hate TS, thats fine . I aint defendin dude. But doin punk shyt like sendin out his grandmothers adress is goin too far