Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
at the end of the video he still says follow me on twitter :childplease: he pulled out every c00n trick in the book, he wants the drama i dont care what happens to the cat for real tho.
yea nikka even had the "buy my gear" shyt at the end. I was like :what: didnt you just damn near cry cause your family was getting harassed and now you talking bout buy my shyt?? Is this really the time or place

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy is a great entertainer. Never put it past him to have manufactured this whole drama.

Even if it's real what is venting on youtube, claiming you want to purge nikkas, and crying going to do?

Georgia is lax as hell on guns. Fly out there, strap up, and defend your people dude. Crocodile tears ain't going to solve shyt.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why the fukk should he? Because dumb ignorant nikkas have decided to attack his fukking grandmother? That would just make the bytch nikkas that did this happy. I wouldn't mind if some people ran upon him and beat his ass, but this shyt is fukking inexcusable.

If you think this is cool, you aint shyt either.

c00ns like yourself would have told MLK to sit his ass down becasue white folk were threatening his life to huh....pathetic.

:wtf: Did this nikka really just compare Tommy Sotomayor to Dr. King?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why are people saying he should stop his free speech as a result of being threatened? Nobody wants to say shyt about the people making the threats even though they're clearly in the wrong....nikkas would rather blame Tommy for something somebody else is doing, just because they don't like his material. You don't see something wrong with that?

If Tariq Nasheed's fam was getting threatened by some racist cacs who didn't like his material, would y'all tell him to fall back, too? Or would that be different because he's not a 'c00n' like Tommy?

And you don't know if they're just 'trolls'.....there are some lunatics out there who will do shyt for real

So you admit Tommy is a c00n :mjpls:

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why should anyone feel sorry for this nicca? he offends niccas daily online, and gets surprised when people start fukkkin with him offline? There are no rules to this shyt. He can continue to say what he wants, but he shouldnt hop online crying when stuff like this happens to his family - shyt just comes with the territory.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
But it's cool for him to go online and totally bash people and call them all kinds of names, knowing he has a big following. Knowing that his videos could bring harm and hate towards the people he spits venom at. Live by it, die by it.

I was just saying that on the other page. In the REAL world if you talk shyt you might get hit. He says nonsense on line then cries foul. What does he honestly expect. Smh.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I think you and I share the same views on lotta issues. I will add u to my circle brehbreh.

On topic, dawg if that fool was living in the Caribbean, he woulda been dealt with already.

Dude is a hypocrite calling ppl crab neggas. Didn't he go to jail for not paying child support doe ? :lupe:

He only went to jail because some no good black women tricked him into having sex with him :pacspit: