Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
so the troll got out trolled by an ogre.
fukk that fakkit.....
:laff:

2643wip.gif

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white man say we need more zimmermans, nikkas would crucify him

black man say we need more zimmermans, nikkas defend his right to free speech

:what:

The only reason they are defending it is because he is their hero due to his outright hatred of Black women. Funny enough, whoever "threatened his grandmother" only followed the blueprint he has laid out: the show of antagonism and disdain for all things Black and female.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The only reason they are defending it is because he is their hero due to his outright hatred of Black women. Funny enough, whoever "threatened his grandmother" only followed the blueprint he has laid out: the show of antagonism and disdain for all things Black and female.

Tommy makes YouTube videos that people can choose to watch or not watch.
You can't compare that to someome putting an ad on Craiglist exposing personal info.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
How can some of y'all nyggaz actually co-sign somebody sending people to Tommy Sotomayors 92 yr old grandmothers house? :what:

You don't agree with somebody on youtube and u send people after their family? :why:

Nyggaz ain't sendin nobody at George Zimmerman :mjpls:

Nyggaz ain't sendin nobody to the cop who shot Oscar Grant.

(Waits on :cape: responses) :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn it's snitches on the coli now? you sound like one of them old people who always yellling at kids to stay off they lawn. you making the site look bad hoe ass nikka. i don't think nikkas want the feds snooping around here. log the fukk off and go watch some mad men p*ssy

bytch please.

This ninja posted a thread BRAGGING about his friend RAPING an unconscious woman. Read this damn sentence again.

If you have a mother, sister, aunt, wife, daughter etc you should want the motherfukker off the streets as well.

I don't give a fukk about the nikkadom known as "no snitching." The black community needs MORE snitches. Best believe this probably isn't the first time him or his friend has pulled some shyt like this...but hopefully it will be the last.

Miss me with the counterproductive ninja mentality.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
bytch please.

This ninja posted a thread BRAGGING about his friend RAPING an unconscious woman. Read this damn sentence again.

If you have a mother, sister, aunt, wife daughter etc you should want the motherfukker off the streets as well.

I don't give a fukk about the nikkadom known as "no snitching." The black community needs MORE snitches. Best believe this probably isn't the first time him or his friend has pulled some shyt like this...but hopefully it will be the last.

Miss me with the counterproductive ninja mentality.

Believe everything you see on the Internet brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe everything you see on the Internet brehs

Better safe than sorry. If you bold enough to put your business out there...be bold enough to defend it when it gets your ass in trouble.

That ninja...themoneyteam (or whatever his name is) is SICK.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I know its messed up that someone did that but what do you expect to happen making inflammatory videos? People online don't respect shyt and do what they can to get at you. Thankfully no one was hurt. Even after all that, he gets back on camera and starts shytting on black people again. So what he think gonna happen after they see this?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How can some of y'all nyggaz actually co-sign somebody sending people to Tommy Sotomayors 92 yr old grandmothers house? :what:

You don't agree with somebody on youtube and u send people after their family? :why:

Nyggaz ain't sendin nobody at George Zimmerman :mjpls:

Nyggaz ain't sendin nobody to the cop who shot Oscar Grant.

(Waits on :cape: responses) :beli:

Why do you or him have a problem with it?

This is EXACTLY the type of behavior you inspire by spewing hate to the masses. It was probably one of his fans who was tired of watching black women be "beasties"