Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Oh so we should support a nikka who demeans our women and says we need more Zimmerman's cos he is black.

nice logic there.

:bryan:

Tommy wants more Zimmermans out there so they can go on and kill you and my son's but nah let's support him cos his black ofcourse :lolbron:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So stereotyping, degrading, and humiliating an entire race of women DAILY is one thing, but when the person who does it feels uncomfortable about the way people respond to it, its just going too far?

The coli :mindblown:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Man get the fukk outta here. This dude shyts on black women and demeans them like they are dirt. The fact you support this man like that shows me you have some issues nikka, just like him.

Tommy mostly calls out black women for doing dumb shyt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Tommy mostly calls out black women for doing dumb shyt
Yeah because black women are the only people who do dumb shyt at times huh. Point to a youtube white person or latino who makes a living off of completely shytting on women of their race and I will apologize to you. I thought you was better than this but you not my nikka. I thought with all the race issues going on in the country we could take a break from hating each other as black people but I guess not. Keep on fighting your fukk ass fight nikka.

Last edited:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
this^^^^

It all boils down to this: nyggaz are scared of "white daddy". Nyggaz will slaughter their own kind. We will rob, murder, rape, steal etc from our own but wont do shyt to the white folks that opress us. Nyggaz will kill dozens of other black folks gangbangin and shyt, but the police get behind them and pull them over and nyggaz will comply. :beli:

When Zimmerman got aquitted, all these nyggaz were online talkin shyt about what they were gonna do to GZ and all this other bullshyt. Nyggaz aint gonna do shyt. Nyggaz were wolfin threats at the cop that killed Oscar Grant, nyggaz aint doin shyt but talkin shyt

fukk off with that bullshyt. Of course all black people have to love Tommy Sotomayor, he's such a great man right? He's doing so much for the community right? The ratchet black females he talks about are actually getting their shyt together right? The dude shyts on black folks and sounds just like a white racist....he's part of the damn problem.

I'M not condoning people fukking with the dude's family, as I've said before.

And ain't no one scared of white folks nikka... fukk outta here with that. :rudy:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
So stereotyping, degrading, and humiliating an entire race of women DAILY is one thing, but when the person who does it feels uncomfortable about the way people respond to it, its just going too far?

The coli :mindblown:

If you don't like it don't fukking listen...what is so hard for people to understand that? :what:

fukking willingly exposing yourself to media that offends you over and over again only makes you some kind of special idiot!

There are websites like chimpout, ghetto gaggers and st0rmfr0nt. I don't go there. WHY? Because I can choose to block out such negative content. The people that take Tommy's stuff so personal need to distance themselves from the content they deem offensive!

fukk! :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Please explain who is effected and how are they effected
Hate and negativity breed hate and negativity.

Just look at your last post you mentioned trevon and Oscar grant. The same type of hate and negativity that tommy spews is what got them killed. Look at how you generalized all the "nikkas" in this thread. As being "scared of their white daddies" and willing to kill there own people. Now if an unstable person read your post he's feeling some type of way about "nikkas"

Words are VERY powerful. People should use them more responsibly.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
If you don't like it don't fukking listen...what is so hard for people to understand that? :what:

fukking willingly exposing yourself to media that offends you over and over again only makes you some kind of special idiot!

There are websites like chimpout, ghetto gaggers and st0rmfr0nt. I don't go there. WHY? Because I can choose to block out such negative content. The people that take Tommy's stuff so personal need to distance themselves from the content they deem offensive!

fukk! :dahell:

the nikkaz ideas are being spread all over the damn place...he's a fukking poison.