Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
fukk off with that bullshyt. Of course all black people have to love Tommy Sotomayor, he's such a great man right? He's doing so much for the community right? The ratchet black females he talks about are actually getting their shyt together right? The dude shyts on black folks and sounds just like a white racist....he's part of the damn problem.

I'M not condoning people fukking with the dude's family, as I've said before.

And ain't no one scared of white folks nikka... fukk outta here with that. :rudy:

Nygga where the hell did i say that all black people have to love TS? :mindblown: stop makin shyt up!!! answer this tho. why havent nyggaz got at george zimmerman or the cop that shot oscar grant? why dont nyggaz fukk with bill oreily? rush limbaug? all those white folks contantly shyt on black folks and nyggaz dont do shyt to them

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Hate and negativity breed hate and negativity.

Just look at your last post you mentioned trevon and Oscar grant. The same type of hate and negativity that tommy spews is what got them killed. Look at how you generalized all the "nikkas" in this thread. As being "scared of their white daddies" and willing to kill there own people. Now if an unstable person read your post he's feeling some type of way about "nikkas"

Words are VERY powerful. People should use them more responsibly.

cmon fam :snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nygga where the hell did i say that all black people have to love TS? :mindblown: stop makin shyt up!!! answer this tho. why havent nyggaz got at george zimmerman or the cop that shot oscar grant? why dont nyggaz fukk with bill oreily? rush limbaug? all those white folks contantly shyt on black folks and nyggaz dont do shyt to them
:beli: those people get death threats on the daily

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Jesus christ, are you serious. :wtf:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Not really breh, the black women bash thing is big on the web.

Oh is it now? Why is he receiving such a negative backlash for his work if it's such a big thing? He would be received much more positively wouldn't you think? :rudy:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't like it don't fukking listen...what is so hard for people to understand that? :what:

fukking willingly exposing yourself to media that offends you over and over again only makes you some kind of special idiot!

There are websites like chimpout, ghetto gaggers and st0rmfr0nt. I don't go there. WHY? Because I can choose to block out such negative content. The people that take Tommy's stuff so personal need to distance themselves from the content they deem offensive!

fukk! :dahell:

Where in my post did I say anything about listening to him? And why are you so mad? :dahell:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
He is a dope poster until black women or Tommy is the subject and then he goes full retard.

SMH breh our brothers are falling left right and center. I weep for our future if nikkas mindsets are this fukked and they are actually serious and not trolling. :wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Let me be clear:

im not in here defendin TS. if you dont like him, then thats fine. all im sayin is that its wrong to send people for fuccin with dudes family.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

your words were implying it. and i imagine cuz they don't really have the chance to do it. I know plenty that wanna fukk em up tho.
and face it that hateful shyt he spews sounds worse coming from your own kind.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Where in my post did I say anything about listening to him? :dahell:

I believe I said "what is so hard for people to understand that?" This statement was not directed to you but to your terrible logic of "So stereotyping, degrading, and humiliating an entire race of women DAILY is one thing, but when the person who does it feels uncomfortable about the way people respond to it, its just going too far?" The two people bolded in this message correspond with one another. You should have grasped that.