Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This man is mentally ill. He is out here living by the sword, but getting angry as fukk when people try to kill his ass with a sword.

I don't condone fukking with someone's family, but his actions are bringing hell down on his head and those he care about. If you gave a shyt about his family, he would 1). Stop the bullshyt and 2). Call the Po Po.

This man needs some mental health treatment and he is not alone in this regard. I reported a ninja on the-coli to the police after he made a thread bragging about watching his friend rape an unconscious woman. His dumbass hasn't been seen on this site since.

damn it's snitches on the coli now? you sound like one of them old people who always yellling at kids to stay off they lawn. you making the site look bad hoe ass nikka. i don't think nikkas want the feds snooping around here. log the fukk off and go watch some mad men p*ssy

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i just hope whoever is bothering this man and his family is either
a) legally killed :ld:
b) imprisoned and/or
c) financially ruined......I really mean this.

He's only being attacked because he is part of an unprotected group. I would say the same to people attacking David Duke (if all he did was speak his opinion online). :manny:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Tommy stays crying wolf so much its not even funny

*Upload controversial, horribly executed video and take it down 30 minutes later*

"They flagged my account down":sadbron:

Don't be mistaken, Tommy hates young black men just as much as black women. He paid good money for his house next to the white folks and best believe if he saw Trayvon Martin walking a pitbull down the street in his neighborhood he'd turn his nose up at him:pacspit:

Breh of course his whole message is now going from black women to young black boys hence the Zimmerman comment.

Anything for those youtube view dollars :wow:

i just hope whoever is bothering this man and his family is either
a) legally killed :ld:
b) imprisoned and/or
c) financially ruined......I really mean this.

He's only being attacked because he is part of an unprotected group. I would say the same to people attacking David Duke (if all he did was speak his opinion online). :manny:

I don't think anyone put his grandmothers house on craigslist. I think this is fake, no way he would say 'it's not my house go run up on it' if that was his grandmother's house. I honestly think this is for attention. If it was his grandmothers house he would have had the ad taken down before even saying it online and not been so comfy to tell the world about it.

Fake.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Seriously, fukk anyone who defends the idea of going after his family. That is some bytchmade shyt and y'all know it. I don't care how big a c00n you think he is.

You have a problem with him? Deal with HIM. The fam ain't do shyt.
But it's cool for him to go online and totally bash people and call them all kinds of names, knowing he has a big following. Knowing that his videos could bring harm and hate towards the people he spits venom at. Live by it, die by it.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Why does he car if people are harassing his grandmother. I thought he said "black women ain't shyt" anyway :mjpls:
a woman born as an African (in America :usure:) in the 1930s or 1920s is a different type of human than the woman born as an African (in America :usure:) in the 60s, 70s, or 80s....stop playin. :rudy:

But it's cool for him to go online and totally bash people and call them all kinds of names, knowing he has a big following. Knowing that his videos could bring harm and hate towards the people he spits venom at. Live by it, die by it.
Define 'totally bash' please.....:snoop:

He's SPEAKING! SPEAKING! :what:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of the video he still says follow me on twitter :childplease: he pulled out every c00n trick in the book, he wants the drama i dont care what happens to the cat for real tho.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
a woman born as an African (in America :usure:) in the 1930s or 1920s is a different type of human than the woman born as an African (in America :usure:) in the 60s, 70s, or 80s....stop playin. :rudy:

Define 'totally bash' please.....:snoop:

He's SPEAKING! SPEAKING! :what:
You seen his videos nikka. You don't think the people he trashes and slanders have no kids or family? What you think about this fakkit going after thier loved one? Think about that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

That's what lame nikkas like you and TS tell yourselves so you feel better about your inability to attract a quality woman.

There was ratchet hoes in 1920 just like were lame nikkas back then:ufdup:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
LMFAO :dead: @ 5 cars of Mexicans rolling up.

Honestly, this nikka's such an attention whore, he probably made it up himself to make people think he's hot shyt. :laff:
well makes sense its in Lawrenceville.

i think this is only the beginning for him. Doesnt he have a wife and daughter?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I think you and I share the same views on lotta issues. I will add u to my circle brehbreh.

On topic, dawg if that fool was living in the Caribbean, he woulda been dealt with already.

Dude is a hypocrite calling ppl crab neggas. Didn't he go to jail for not paying child support doe ? :lupe:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think you and I share the same views on lotta issues. I will add u to my circle brehbreh.

On topic, dawg if that fool was living in the Caribbean, he woulda been dealt with already.

Dude is a hypocrite calling ppl crab neggas. Didn't he go to jail for not paying child support doe ? :lupe:
:salute:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are dumb taking this wannabe shock jock seriously, let him get his fake youtube hits.