Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
"SICK ASS LIBERALS" :lolbron:
"I wish there were more George Zimmermans" :troll:
"The entire black people rant" :usure:
"YALL nikkaS AINT fukkING WITH PAULA DEEN, YALL nikkaS AINT fukkING WITH YE" :comeon:

He needs to log off, the internet is trolling him :3

dude's losing any sanity he has left. Too much time spent online lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your a hypocritical piece of shyt. There are NUMEROUS racists out there posting all kind of hateful shyt RIGHT THE fukk NOW all over the fukking internet and nikkas online somehow dont bother them. But now this so called "c00n" says some disparaging comments about black women, and nikkas try and fukk up his FAMILY's life, and low lifes like yourself condone them.

You and the fukkers that did this are nothing but fukking cowards.

You can kiss BOTH sides of my arse.

Clearly you missed the second paragraph of my comment. Say it with me, READING COMPREHENSION.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:stopitslime:but don't you think if he was really concerned he'd lay off the internet for awhile?
Why the fukk should he? Because dumb ignorant nikkas have decided to attack his fukking grandmother? That would just make the bytch nikkas that did this happy. I wouldn't mind if some people ran upon him and beat his ass, but this shyt is fukking inexcusable.

If you think this is cool, you aint shyt either.

c00ns like yourself would have told MLK to sit his ass down becasue white folk were threatening his life to huh....pathetic.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Why the fukk should he? Because dumb ignorant nikkas have decided to attack his fukking grandmother? That would just make the bytch nikkas that did this happy. I wouldn't mind if some people ran upon him and beat his ass, but this shyt is fukking inexcusable.

If you think this is cool, you aint shyt either.

c00ns like yourself would have told MLK to sit his ass down becasue white folk were threatening his life to huh....pathetic.

I don't think it's cool but Tommy needs to take some responsibility.

and no I wouldn't, that's completely different nikka. :upsetfavre:

and wtf you act like Tommy's out there saving lives.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Seriously, fukk anyone who defends the idea of going after his family. That is some bytchmade shyt and y'all know it. I don't care how big a c00n you think he is.

You have a problem with him? Deal with HIM. The fam ain't do shyt.
No mercy,breh. If he really cared he'd stop his shenanigans. All he gotta do is stop posting videos and the trolls will leave him and his family alone. I think he has a problem if he can't let this youtube shyt go for the sake of his family.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
with as many colibrehs on that militant hate-a-cac bullshyt, im surprised y'all give a fukk about this c00n. thread should have at least 30 posts with brehs callin brehs c00ns but i suspect some of y'all are one and the same :smh:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
No mercy,breh. If he really cared he'd stop his shenanigans. All he gotta do is stop posting videos and the trolls will leave him and his family alone. I think he has a problem if he can't let this youtube shyt go for the sake of his family.

and nikkas act like he's doing some great thing by ranting on YouTube :bryan:he's not doing something that's worth putting his family in danger c'mon now.

Daps

Why are people saying he should stop his free speech as a result of being threatened? Nobody wants to say shyt about the people making the threats even though they're clearly in the wrong....nikkas would rather blame Tommy for something somebody else is doing, just because they don't like his material. You don't see something wrong with that?

If Tariq Nasheed's fam was getting threatened by some racist cacs who didn't like his material, would y'all tell him to fall back, too? Or would that be different because he's not a 'c00n' like Tommy?

And you don't know if they're just 'trolls'.....there are some lunatics out there who will do shyt for real

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Why are people saying he should stop his free speech as a result of being threatened? Nobody wants to say shyt about the people making the threats even though they're clearly in the wrong....nikkas would rather blame Tommy for something somebody else is doing, just because they don't like his material. You don't see something wrong with that?

If Tariq Nasheed's fam was getting threatened by some racist cacs who didn't like his material, would y'all tell him to fall back, too? Or would that be different because he's not a 'c00n' like Tommy?

And you don't know if they're just 'trolls'.....there are some lunatics out there who will do shyt for real
you, refer to the below
and nikkas act like he's doing some great thing by ranting on YouTube :bryan:he's not doing something that's worth putting his family in danger c'mon now.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

They are both in the wrong. But that doesn't mean Tommy shouldn't grow a damn brain.

He has a right to free speech But is ranting on YouTube worth possibly having your family harmed? Again he's not doing anything really important or helpful (where's the positive results of his ranting, huh?) So he can't just shut the fukk up for awhile to keep his fam safe from these dumbasses?

Last edited:
Daps
you, refer to the below

That's not answering anything.

Again, why tell him to stop his free speech because someone else is threatening his family? Why not just speak out against the bytchmade nikkas making the threats instead?

And again, if this was some pro-black, non-'c00nish' youtuber being threatened, would y'all suggest he stop for the sake of his family? Or would y'all not say shyt about him because he didn't do anything deserving of threat.....and instead just call out the bytchmade people making the threats?

They are both in the wrong. But that doesn't mean Tommy's shouldn't grow a damn brain.

He has a right to free speech But is ranting on YouTube worth possibly having your family harmed? Again he's not doing anything really important or helpful (where's the positive results of his ranting, huh?) So he can't just shut the fukk up for awhile to keep his fam safe from these dumbasses?

Whether or not what he does is 'important', is not only subjective but irrelevant. He should be able to say whatever he wants without people threatening his family, and without other people blaming HIM (even if it's just in part) for someone else's threats

Last edited: