Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
LMFAO :dead: @ 5 cars of Mexicans rolling up.

Honestly, this nikka's such an attention whore, he probably made it up himself to make people think he's hot shyt. :laff:

so he's mad that his videos are making people mad and putting his fam on blast..........and he goes and makes another video :rudy:

I would have got off twitter/youtube/fb if I was dude when shyt supposedly was getting real.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
so he's mad that his videos are making people mad and putting his fam on blast..........and he goes and makes another video :rudy:

I would have got off twitter/youtube/fb if I was dude when shyt supposedly was getting real.

Exactly or at least take a hiatus until things cool down.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This man is mentally ill. He is out here living by the sword, but getting angry as fukk when people try to kill his ass with a sword.

I don't condone fukking with someone's family, but his actions are bringing hell down on his head and those he care about. If you gave a shyt about his family, he would 1). Stop the bullshyt and 2). Call the Po Po.

This man needs some mental health treatment and he is not alone in this regard. I reported a ninja on the-coli to the police after he made a thread bragging about watching his friend rape an unconscious woman. His dumbass hasn't been seen on this site since.

Who was this member talking bout raping bytches. Somehow you need more people.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:laff:

sorry but it's his own fault he's putting his family in danger.
The fact that they've called and threatened his mom and everything should tell the guy to slow things down a bit.
But he probably cares more about his YouTube show.

I don't give a fukk how much you hate tommy, this shyt is really not funny at all. Those people going after tommy's family need to get shot.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This man is mentally ill. He is out here living by the sword, but getting angry as fukk when people try to kill his ass with a sword.

I don't condone fukking with someone's family, but his ractions are bringing hell down on his head and those he care about. If you gave a shyt about his family, he would 1). Stop the bullshyt and 2). Call the Po Po.

This man needs some mental health treatment and he is not alone in this regard. I reported a ninja on the-coli to the police after he made a thread bragging about watching his friend rape an unconscious woman. His dumbass hasn't been seen on this site since.

Your a hypocritical piece of shyt. There are NUMEROUS racists out there posting all kind of hateful shyt RIGHT THE fukk NOW all over the fukking internet and nikkas online somehow dont bother them. But now this so called "c00n" says some disparaging comments about black women, and nikkas try and fukk up his FAMILY's life, and low lifes like yourself condone them.

You and the fukkers that did this are nothing but fukking cowards.