Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This nikka somehow managed to turn that shyt into a "Black women ain't shyt" fest. :laff: :laff: :dead: :dead:

And you still got dumb ass, low-self esteem nikkas who will defend and feel sorry for him. :dead:

If y'all really believed this shyt happened :mjpls: nikka runnin' to youtube and twitter, but ain't with his family after such a so called traumatic experience and the ad is still up :aicmon:

Either this shyt really did happen and he doesn't really care about his family or its fake as fukk.

The truth is greater than his family. It needs to be out there. Plus his mom and grandma are black women anyway affordable collateral damage for the truth :mjpls:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
This nikka just said he wished they had more George Zimmerman :lupe:

That part made me cringe. :snoop:
Man, you don't go after peoples family members :smh: That's a low blow, it almost makes Tommy sotomayor justified, that's how low it it is.

You don't go after people's family but this idiot just wished for more george zimmeran's ... Think about that for a sec

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
what if they go after his daughter? The nikka needs to take some precautions.

At this point people gone do what they want breh. That nikka better strap up. He an idiot for his view points and they are idiots for attacking the man through his family instead of going at him.

But that nikka c00ning is on something else though

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
At this point people gone do what they want breh. That nikka better strap up. He an idiot for his view points and they are idiots for attacking the man through his family instead of going at him.

:ehh:I can agree with that, they should just attack him. But he should be more careful for the sake of his fam.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This man is mentally ill. He is out here living by the sword, but getting angry as fukk when people try to kill his ass with a sword.

I don't condone fukking with someone's family, but his actions are bringing hell down on his head and those he care about. If you gave a shyt about his family, he would 1). Stop the bullshyt and 2). Call the Po Po.

This man needs some mental health treatment and he is not alone in this regard. I reported a ninja on the-coli to the police after he made a thread bragging about watching his friend rape an unconscious woman. His dumbass hasn't been seen on this site since.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This nikka somehow managed to turn that shyt into a "Black women ain't shyt" fest. :laff: :laff: :dead: :dead:

And you still got dumb ass, low-self esteem nikkas who will defend and feel sorry for him. :dead:

If y'all really believed this shyt happened :mjpls: nikka runnin' to youtube and twitter, but ain't with his family after such a so called traumatic experience and the ad is still up :aicmon:

Either this shyt really did happen and he doesn't really care about his family or its fake as fukk.

Dawg, Tommy talking about blacks going in on Blacks. :laff:

Tommy Mr Black Women ain't none, right ?

Mattafact, I don't think he care about his mom and grandma either. :mjpls:

They're black women either way :dead: