Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Plus dude doesnt engage any kind of discourse. fakkits here say 'call him' 'write on his page'... he blocks/hangs up on people who disagree with him. He does no kind of face to face outreach or dialogue with the folks he talks about. Hes a loud coward which is why so many dudes on here relate to him

Of course, because everyone knows Tommy's fans only exist on the coli! :rollseyes:

Like it or not Tommy speaks alot of truth. Some of the shyt he says is over he fukking top, which is partly him being overly dramatic to garner attention. Its clear thought that Tommy is apparently hitting a nerve that you and many of his haters can't stand and feel directly insulted by. Perhaps you should try and listen closely to him and change the ratchedness that exists in your own life instead of being upset with the messenger.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Of course, because everyone knows Tommy's fans only exist on the coli! :rollseyes:

Like it or not Tommy speaks alot of truth. Some of the shyt he says is over he fukking top, which is partly him being overly dramatic to garner attention. Its clear thought that Tommy is apparently hitting a nerve that you and many of his haters can't stand and feel directly insulted by. Perhaps you should try and listen closely to him and change the ratchedness that exists in your own life instead of being upset with the messenger.
:dahell: don't know what happened to your quote button this isn't my post. But I will addresss your ignorance anyway.

The loud yelling and profanity he does in his videos is just as "ratchet" as the people he's criticizing. Maybe someone should come buss him upside the head and put it on worldstar.

You are even more "ratchet" by being entertained by his videos. Maybe you should concentrate on your own "ratchetness" instead of wasting time watching others display theirs on the internet

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
kane-slow-clap.gif

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:dahell: don't know what happened to your quote button this isn't my post. But I will addresss your ignorance anyway.

The loud yelling and profanity he does in his videos is just as "ratchet" as the people he's criticizing. Maybe someone should come buss him upside the head and put it on worldstar.

You are even more "ratchet" by being entertained by his videos. Maybe you should concentrate on your own "ratchetness" instead of wasting time watching others display theirs on the internet

What are you talking about :mindblown: ??

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he's a "public figure" it instantly makes him a target. if he can't take the heat of that he could retire from it. i'm not saying he should be a target but it is what it is. nikkas are haters and if they see you doing shyt they gonna target you.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Truth.

People don't wanna change, they wanna deny, deny and deny. People wanna be ratchet but when someone like TS calls them out on it they get all upset as if he's lying. We need more people like TS in our communities. Whites call us out on our ratchetness, their racist, blacks call us out on our ratchetness, their c00ns and traitors. No, you just having a difficult time in accepting the truth. That's all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your a hypocritical piece of shyt. There are NUMEROUS racists out there posting all kind of hateful shyt RIGHT THE fukk NOW all over the fukking internet and nikkas online somehow dont bother them. But now this so called "c00n" says some disparaging comments about black women, and nikkas try and fukk up his FAMILY's life, and low lifes like yourself condone them.

You and the fukkers that did this are nothing but fukking cowards.

:umad:

Stop :cape: for this c00n.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
So you have to like him or you're ratchet?
Not liking Tommy = Ratchet. Okay then.
More fantard logic.
I've listened to other black men who criticize black women/the black community and have no problem with them because they do it right and their criticisms and concerns come from the right place.
But I don't feel Tommy is genuine at all and doesn't really care. Simple as that.
But you sheep fans aren't gonna listen. So I'm done.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

Seems like it hits a nerve with you fans when people criticize him. You all get pretty defensive :bryan:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Question: what do u have a bigger problem with? The fact that Tommy Sotomayor bashes ratchet behavior, or the ratchet behavior itself? :ld:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Question: what do u have a bigger problem with? The fact that Tommy Sotomayor bashes ratchet behavior, or the ratchet behavior itself? :ld:

The fact that he parades it around for his own benefit.

Ratchet behavior does not effect me or my family. But the negative stereotypes his videos reinforce do.

If we as a people want to address the behavior we have to address the causes for it, not attack our own people. We have enough outside people doing that, we don't need to help them.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The fact that he parades it around for his own benefit.

Ratchet behavior does not effect me or my family. But the negative stereotypes his videos reinforce do.

WOW!! I think you should log off now and throw your computer in garbage can. You didn't make nooooooo sense.