Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
am i wrong tho?
fukking right you wrong nikka. You think the posters in here shytting on Tommy would be bigging up Rush or O'Reilly? Hell fukking naw nikka. This thread is about a so called black dude, who is supposed to be one of us, shytting on all of us. Especially our mothers, girlfriends, wives, aunts, cousins and kids. If you don't see that then you lost my nikka.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
your words were implying it. and i imagine cuz they don't really have the chance to do it. I know plenty that wanna fukk em up tho.
and face it that hateful shyt he spews sounds worse coming from your own kind.

:beli:

if nyggaz really wanted to get at them, they could. But they wont. Can we adress the issue that black folks are quick to fight/kill/rob/murder their own but are less likely to harm the same white folks that opress and hold us back?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
fukking right you wrong nikka. You think the posters in here shytting on Tommy would be bigging up Rush or O'Reilly? Hell fukking naw nikka. This thread is about a so called black dude, who is supposed to be one of us, shytting all of us. If you don't see that then you lost my nikka.

Dog, you are missin my point. I'll say it again. Everybody has the right to disagree and or hate TS. Thats fine. troll him all u want, talk shyt about him. Fine. but why dont people do the same shyt to the white folks that talk shyt about black folks. You got nyggaz on TV actually defendin Riley Cooper and shyt, defendin paula Deen. alot of black folks be givin white folks passes for talkin shiyt about us. But when a nygga does, we bash that dude like crazy

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe I said "what is so hard for people to understand that?" This statement was not directed to you but to your terrible logic of "So stereotyping, degrading, and humiliating an entire race of women DAILY is one thing, but when the person who does it feels uncomfortable about the way people respond to it, its just going too far?" The two people bolded in this message correspond with one another. You should have grasped that.

The only terrible logic I see here is believing someone stereotyping, degrading, and humiliating an entire race of women is something that can be isolated and cause no harm as long as the people who he talks shyt about don't pay attention to it. That is for sure some of the dumbest 'logic' I've ever seen attempted.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Dog, you are missin my point. I'll say it again. Everybody has the right to disagree and or hate TS. Thats fine. troll him all u want, talk shyt about him. Fine. but why dont people do the same shyt to the white folks that talk shyt about black folks. You got nyggaz on TV actually defendin Riley Cooper and shyt, defendin paula Deen. alot of black folks be givin white folks passes for talkin shiyt about us. But when a nygga does, we bash that dude like crazy
Ronnie, I won't front you one of my fav posters on here until you start your shyt about black women. This board has been full of threads shytting on fox, and racists cacs but you are trying to play dumb like it isn't. If someone made a rush limbaugh thread in here, it'd be full of folks shytting on him but I don't see why you don't realize that. Stop loving Tommy so much breh, he would shyt on your mama if he met her and she didn't smile at him.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

nikka now you are just lying. EVERY news story spoke about how 'black twitter' came for Paula Deen HARDDDD.

It was a big story speaking about how effective black twitter was in that case. The majority of black people DID bash Paula Deen stop fukking lying.

More over your whole mindset is fukkED. YES. IT IS a big deal when a member of a certain race BASHES their own. White people done BEEN racist and fukked over almost every other race in HISTORY. They used to beat out asses and rape our women.

White people have ALWAYS been racist there have ALWAYS been tension between races. Interracial tensions is not new but it is a MASSIVE deal when a person in their own RACE goes out of their own way to bash their own.

That is NOT normal behavior. And only a dim wit doesn't realize how much of a big deal it is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they didnt kill them because of what some person said on a gatdamn youtube video
They killed them because the prevailing view of black men is that they are dangerous. How does that view get promoted/preserved? Through divisive images on the Internet/TV.

I'm not saying they watched a youtube video and ran out to kill someone. But each youtube video adds to the overall negative image of black people. TS is just as guilty of this as anyone else

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The only terrible logic I see here is believing someone stereotyping, degrading, and humiliating an entire race of women is something that can be isolated and cause no harm as long as the people who he talks shyt about don't pay attention to it. That is for sure some of the dumbest 'logic' I've ever seen attempted.

Well what harm has it caused? Can you name any that has directly come from the work of TS?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ronnie, I won't front you one of my fav posters on here until you start your shyt about black women. This board has been full of threads shytting on fox, and racists cacs but you are trying to play dumb like it isn't. If someone made a rush limbaugh thread in here, it'd be full of folks shytting on him but I don't see why you don't realize that. Stop loving Tommy so much breh, he would shyt on your mama if he met her and she didn't smile at him.

i aint lovin that nygga Breh, i keep sayin over & over that i have no problem with people hatin him or criticizing him. But people aint trollin Rush Limbaugh, people aint sending nyggaz to Limbaugh or Bill oreileys house. Nyggaz aint gettin at George Zimmerman or Yohanez mehsele (cop that killed Oscar Grant) We got all these goons and G's and MFs like GZ and Mehseler walk around free like nothin happened

i appeciate the compliemnt, but i dont be that "bashin black women shyt" i will criticize those females that need to be roasted, but Ive said many times, they dont represent all black women. My main point that I keep trying to convey in this thread is the fact that Black folks go harder with the criticizm of their own, but many times give white folks a pass. That doesnt have anything to do with Sotomayor. i hope u feel what Im sayin now :myman:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikka now you are just lying. EVERY news story spoke about how 'black twitter' came for Paula Deen HARDDDD.

It was a big story speaking about how effective black twitter was in that case. The majority of black people DID bash Paula Deen stop fukking lying.

More over your whole mindset is fukkED. YES. IT IS a big deal when a member of a certain race BASHES their own. White people done BEEN racist and fukked over almost every other race in HISTORY. They used to beat out asses and rape our women.

White people have ALWAYS been racist there have ALWAYS been tension between races. Interracial tensions is not new but it is a MASSIVE deal when a person in their own RACE goes out of their own way to bash their own.

That is NOT normal behavior. And only a dim wit doesn't realize how much of a big deal it is

Nygga u must be trollin now.I agree with all that shyt fam!!!!. whats the point of postin all that like I dont know thats true :mindblown: