Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
alot of black folks be givin white folks passes for talkin shiyt about us. But when a nygga does, we bash that dude like crazy
I'm actually very sure that there are a lot of black people who love Tommy so I'm not seeing these so called selective "passes" you are imagining here.

The guy who shot Oscar Grant gets constant death threats and his family has been forced to move several times. Yep, the family who wasn't on that platform who has nothing to do with things receives death threats all the damn time.

ZImmerman's family gets several death threats per day. Again, people who had nothing to do with it.

shyt, one of the cops who beat Rodney King still gets death threats to this day after moving several times.

Stop with this selective outrage for attention BS and learn some facts about what you're typing so you can stop looking ignorant.

If you wanna suck the nikka's dikk, that's cool, but at least make sure you know what you're doing/talking about before you start boppin' nikka. :dahell:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm actually very sure that there are a lot of black people who love Tommy so I'm not seeing these so called selective "passes" you are imagining here.

The guy who shot Oscar Grant gets constant death threats and his family has been forced to move several times. Yep, the family who wasn't on that platform who has nothing to do with things receives death threats all the damn time.

ZImmerman's family gets several death threats per day. Again, people who had nothing to do with it.

shyt, one of the cops who beat Rodney King still gets death threats to this day after moving several times.

Stop with this selective outrage for attention BS and learn some facts about what you're typing so you can stop looking ignorant.

If you wanna suck the nikka's dikk, that's cool, but at least make sure you know what you're doing/talking about before you start boppin' nikka. :dahell:

nygga shut your bytch ass up!! :pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:beli:

if nyggaz really wanted to get at them, they could. But they wont. Can we adress the issue that black folks are quick to fight/kill/rob/murder their own but are less likely to harm the same white folks that opress and hold us back?
That's a talking point that white people use to justify the continued hate torward black folks. These are types of talking points that tommy and c00nin nikkas like you like to repeat. And they are the same types of talking points that got trevon and Oscar killed and that got their killers off the hook.

"Black on black" crime is purely gang/economic related and it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the average black person that you are pointing this statement at.

It's bad enough that white people continue to promote this crap, but it's a damn shame that nikkas like you fall for it and repeat it.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Tommy's videos have actually done some harm.
More harm than good that's for sure. But keep worshipping the nikka fantards. :yeshrug:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Disgraceful piece of sh!t, gawd I hate black men who defend the honor of black women

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
strange. y'all claim he hates black women so much but y'all are trying to justify the act of attacking 4 black women to hurt him :laugh:

so going after his daughter, daughters mother, mother and grandmother can be rationalized cus he's a c00n who hates black women.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's a talking point that white people use to justify the continued hate torward black folks. These are types of talking points that tommy and c00nin nikkas like you like to repeat. And they are the same types of talking points that got trevon and Oscar killed and that got their killers off the hook.

"Black on black" crime is purely gang/economic related and it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the average black person that you are pointing this statement at.

It's bad enough that white people continue to promote this crap, but it's a damn shame that nikkas like you fall for it and repeat it.

:snoop:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why don't they troll Zimmerman?...blacks did more than troll him, there were nationwide protests and he went into hiding to avoid violent attacks

The stupidity of the coli rises.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Nygga u must be trollin now.I agree with all that shyt fam!!!!. whats the point of postin all that like I dont know thats true :mindblown:

I'm reminding you Ronnie just so it can hit home breh. You are usually a A+ poster but in these TS or black women threads you lose your way and have nikkas thinking 'what the fukk'. Some of the shyt you say sounds off.

You kept saying 'why ain't y'all focusing on whites!!!' Just reminding you breh breh. Cacs done been racist, I expect nothing of them but when a brother like me with skin like me starts shytting on my race, I got problems with that because I expect better.

Nothing happened to his grandma. He is lying (till we see concrete proof I don't believe this sob story).

Still respect you as a poster just not your views in these type of threads.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Theraflu, why do you keep saying it's fake? anyone who follows him knows he's been under constant harassment for a year.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well what harm has it caused? Can you name any that has directly come from the work of TS?

You are asking me how can a sweeping negative view of Black women in general causes any direct harm to anyone??? This has to be a joke. Look around you, the next time a Black woman is brutalized or excessive force is used against her, THATS the harm. Because TS and those like him are perpetuating the idea that they're beasties who deserve whatever comes to them. But something tells me you would actually be in a thread like that whooping and clapping your hands over an incident like that.

The sad part is that you are probably a Black man asking something this. And a Black man with a complete an utter lack of sympathy or even empathy for his own women, along with a defiance to ever even understand what she goes through is not even worth speaking on this issue with. I'll leave you to go back to watching his videos and taking notes.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
@
I'm reminding you Ronnie just so it can hit home breh. You are usually a A+ poster but in these TS or black women threads you lose your way and have nikkas thinking 'what the fukk'. Some of the shyt you say sounds off.

You kept saying 'why ain't y'all focusing on whites!!!' Just reminding you breh breh. Cacs done been racist, I expect nothing of them but when a brother like me with skin like me starts shytting on my race, I got problems with that because I expect better.

Nothing happened to his grandma. He is lying (till we see concrete proof I don't believe this sob story).

Still respect you as a poster just not your views in these type of threads.
Why are you disputing what the man is going through? You defend bad behavior you sick fakkit

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Why don't they troll Zimmerman?...blacks did more than troll him, there were nationwide protests and he went into hiding to avoid violent attacks

The stupidity of the coli rises.

I'm telling you.

2h57g9k.gif