Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are asking me how can a sweeping negative view of Black women in general causes any direct harm to anyone???

then why aren't black women attacking vh1 and all their reality tv shows that make black women look horrible? why aren't they attacking WSHH for providing all the source material sotoyamor uses? why aren't they attacking all these other black women who do nothing but twerk and fight on youtube? now all of a sudden you're concerned about the public perception of black women when someone points a finger at y'all behavior

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You are asking me how can a sweeping negative view of Black women in general causes any direct harm to anyone??? This has to be a joke. Look around you, the next time a Black woman is brutalized or excessive force is used against her, THATS the harm. Because TS and those like him are perpetuating the idea that they're beasties who deserve whatever comes to them. But something tells me you would actually be in a thread like that whooping and clapping your hands over an incident like that.

The sad part is that you are probably a Black man asking something this. And a Black man with a complete an utter lack of sympathy or even empathy for his own women, along with a defiance to ever even understand what she goes through is not even worth speaking on this issue with. I'll leave you to go back to watching his videos and taking notes.

Do you have proof of this though? You're placing the blame with no proof. That's been happening way before TS. And wasn't it a black woman that made that beastie's back song?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
what harm? :lupe:

mainly further dividing black men and women/overhyping a bullshyt gender war.

making other men think it's okay to degrade black women.

White folks can use the shyt he says to justify their racism.

He's full blown humiliating his own race, especially the women.

and if he's doing good show some damn results.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mainly further dividing black men and women/overhyping a bullshyt gender war.

making other men think it's okay to degrade black women.

White folks can use the shyt he says to justify their racism.

He's full blown humiliating his own race, especially the women.

and if he's doing good show some damn results.
so what you're really saying is you have no real instance where his videos have harmed a person? got it :leon:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
strange. y'all claim he hates black women so much but y'all are trying to justify the act of attacking 4 black women to hurt him :laugh:

so going after his daughter, daughters mother, mother and grandmother can be rationalized cus he's a c00n who hates black women.
I don't agree with it, but he personally seems to be down with it himself. :ehh:

He told the man to do it. Don't put out a bluff you don't want called just to look tough on the internet when your family is at stake. :manny:

Post up my family's address saying you're about to go there, I'm loggin' the fukk off :skip:

I ain't his house and he's flexin' or he's gettin' too caught up on trying to be an "e-thug".

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all nikkas are clueless, y'all think this perception of black women hasn't already been known by the masses? y'all think sotomayor is airing your dirty laundry? if he stopped making videos today, would black women stop flooding wshh videos with their stereotypical behavior?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
have you noticed the increase in black women being bashed? :leon:the fukk i'm supposed to film it?

no, i haven't noticed an increase in black women being bashed. have you? have you heard "black woman bashing" offline? shyt might seem like it's increased cus you're new to these conversations but it's nothing new.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
strange. y'all claim he hates black women so much but y'all are trying to justify the act of attacking 4 black women to hurt him :laugh:

so going after his daughter, daughters mother, mother and grandmother can be rationalized cus he's a c00n who hates black women.
Most of the nikkas in this thread probably were raised in single parent households under black women so it doesn't surprise me when they feel the need to :cape: for them everytime :ehh:, which I understand it's their nature:manny:

Unfortunately alot of these dudes think like black women women too and they mad emotional when it comes to topics like these

nikkas claim that Tommy shyts on the black females in their family when he makes videos about a certain demographic of black women that fit the description of what he's talking about. So that's why they hate him, the females in their families must embody all the shyt Tommy speaks about if they feel so offended, even more offended than the people whom you would presume would be offended and that's black women but ironically black women are his biggest fanbase. Black women supported Tommy when his epic rants channel went down by petitioning to get it back up. Black women are the ones calling into his radio show and donating to him. But yet people still wanna paint him as a black woman basher than why does he have thousands of black women that agree with him. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post up my family's address saying you're about to go there, I'm loggin' the fukk off :skip:

that's you :yeshrug: hell, traditionally, black women have ran off anyone who talks about them online. TJ is just the only one who they can't seem to shut up. i've even had one of these whores pull up all my info trying to threaten me to shut up about black women.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Most of the nikkas in this thread probably were raised in single parent households under black women so it doesn't surprise me when they feel the need to :cape: for them everytime :ehh:, which I understand it's their nature:manny:

Unfortunately alot of these dudes think like black women women too and they mad emotional when it comes to topics like these

nikkas claim that Tommy shyts on the black females in their family when he makes videos about a certain demographic of black women that fit the description of what he's talking about. So that's why they hate him, the females in their families must embody all the shyt Tommy speaks about if they feel so offended, even more offended than the people whom you would presume would be offended and that's black women but ironically black women are his biggest fanbase. Black women supported Tommy when his epic rants channel went down by petitioning to get it back up. Black women are the ones calling into his radio show and donating to him. But yet people still wanna paint him as a black woman basher than why does he have thousands of black women that agree with him. :yeshrug:
truth

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

oh yes the ol' you have to like tommy and bash black women or you have a ratchet single mother excuse...
nikka I have both parents and my mom is far from ratchet, I don't like him cuz I think he's an idiot. That hard to understand?
The reason thousands of black women follow him is because their probably insecure and cant see through his BS.