Which game is the best: Elden Ring vs Ragnorak vs Forbidden West?

Best game?

• Total voters

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To put a end to this back and forth Standom in this thread

Elden ring has won goty and best game across the board from multiple outlets when up against GOW:manny:
It is the favorite in this thread:manny:
And Horzion is hit or from player to player but really not even in the discussion for best game or goty.:manny:

I don't even know what Sony stans are doing in this thread arguing about nothing out of the ordinary has be really said. It's pretty clear cut that people favor Elden ring over GOW rag, just let this man have his thread with folks that wanna talk about it or say why. :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To put a end to this back and forth Standom in this thread

Elden ring has won goty and best game across the board from multiple outlets when up against GOW:manny:
It is the favorite in this thread:manny:
And Horzion is hit or from player to player but really not even in the discussion for best game or goty.:manny:

I don't even know what Sony stans are doing in this thread arguing about nothing out of the ordinary has be really said. It's pretty clear cut that people favor Elden ring over GOW rag, just let this man have his thread with folks that wanna talk about it or say why. :picard:

More emoji’s we didn’t quite hear you the first 12 times you said this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@The mid titan and Meachthemaniac strikes again.

Now the stakes are even higher, in an attempt to further fuel fanboy tensions, God of War cannot be said to be GOTY because "oBjEcTiVeLy" Elden Ring is the better game so says Mid titan despite barely playing it. :mjlol:
Once again y’all delusional and arguing with yourselves.

It was sony stan’s in this thread and elsewhere talking stan shyt first.

I simply answered the poll

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again y’all delusional and arguing with yourselves.

It was sony stan’s in this thread and elsewhere talking stan shyt first.

I simply answered the poll
Third post of the thread:

uNeuOD7.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well the general opinion seems to be ELDEN RING>>>>>>>GOW :francis:
If someone asks you which is better between two things, you either answer with your opinion based on experience or just simply say what you've heard. You're doing this dance of not being able to state that you think GOWR is better while trying to say a game you dislike is better. Wtf man lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If someone asks you which is better between two things, you either answer with your opinion based on experience or just simply say what you've heard. You're doing this dance of not being able to state that you think GOWR is better while trying to say a game you dislike is better. Wtf man lol

He did the same thing with Fallout 76. Claimed he barely played the game, said he didn’t like it, but then tried to say it was a good game. :why:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Would it make you feel better if I said I think elden ring is a better game than halo infinite but I enjoyed halo more?

What's the difference? The only reason y'all are triggered is because it's GOW.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He did the same thing with Fallout 76. Claimed he barely played the game, said he didn’t like it, but then tried to say it was a good game. :why:
Nah what actually happened was you NEVER PLAYED IT said it was a trash game and proceeded to tell someone to get something else.

I simply said it wasn't trash ANYMORE. Actually I didn't even say that, I just said you not telling the truth.

stop lying to people breh breh. It's becoming concerning :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah what actually happened was you NEVER PLAYED IT said it was a trash game and proceeded to tell someone to get something else.

I simply said it wasn't trash ANYMORE. Actually I didn't even say that, I just said you not telling the truth.

stop lying to people breh breh. It's becoming concerning :jbhmm:

I recommended him a game I played and enjoyed, you didn’t play or enjoy either so your opinion on it is matt booty