Which game is the best: Elden Ring vs Ragnorak vs Forbidden West?

Best game?

• Total voters

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
People really like Horizon like that? I tried playing Zero Dawn multiple times and it’s the most generic 3rd person bullshyt I’ve ever played.:mjlol::dead:
Horizon MID Dawn :unimpressed:

Game also has the most boring protagonist in the history of games. The lead character from Dying Light 2 has more personality than Aloy.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
When I was in the mist of Elden Ring I said to myself I think I’m playing possibly the greatest game of all time

I loved Ragnorak but actually liked 2018 a bit more

Took me years to get around to the first Horizon, which I did end up liking and I haven’t gotten to the 2nd yet really to make a comment

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was in the mist of Elden Ring I said to myself I think I’m playing possibly the greatest game of all time

I loved Ragnorak but actually liked 2018 a bit more

Took me years to get around to the first Horizon, which I did end up liking and I haven’t gotten to the 2nd yet really to make a comment
:sas2:

Crazy I know someone else that pretty much said the same thing.

:wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lots of posts in this thread say the same thing.

Hell I think it was you who said Horizon was trash.

You dudes just got issues. Same way @Gizmo_Duck played the hell out of Elden Ring but in this thread unable to say it was the best game this year.

Y’all just have to stan/defend the sony product. It’s really crazy :wow:

Commen trend among bots tho is that longevity/duration over everything else. Some games' style lends them more play time alone, but that alone doesn't auto-equate it to being "the best".

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Commen trend among bots tho is that longevity/duration over everything else. Some games' style lends them more play time alone, but that alone doesn't auto-equate it to being "the best".
You are correct, It doesn’t.

But if a game can keep people hooked for weeks/months then it’s doing coke thing right. Especially a game like elden ring that isn’t really centered around multiplayer. People putting in 100-200 hours just off of how compelling the gameplay is.

Daps
Wife played GOW and then stopped once she got Hogwarts. Both of us prefer a more of an "open" world. Never played any GOW game so can't judge.

ER = played 300 hrs of that and will probably jump back in to get more endings (almost did Frenzied Flame last time but chickened out lol)

HFW = loved HZD and am just now getting into HFW. Graphics are amazing. Machines can tank more hits now unless you aim for the weak spots.

HFW vs ER?

Weapons = ER. Way more diversity plus all the magic spells. Bows are mostly useless but can be useful in a situational role.

Armor = ER. I like HFW armor but grinding for upgrades is annoying. In ER if you want stronger armor or lighter armor, just go kill something and get it.

Combat = ironically HFW is harder in one way....you can't lock on a target (I don't think) like ER. I kind of like the random fighting instead of the idea of "learning" an opponent, losing and then figuring them out.

Story = HFW has a story. ER has a bunch of puzzle pieces that tell a story but you could play the game 5x and not really know half the story without guides. Draw