Which game is the best: Elden Ring vs Ragnorak vs Forbidden West?

Best game?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ONg40CT.png

I didn't say Horizon FW is trash, I said Zero Dawn was kind of boring at times. Disgusting behavior here
So i say that shyt was boring and y’all get upset :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you can’t know that because you didn’t play it. You don’t even know whats in the package. Think for yourself
I can't know right, I've actively participated and watch more of the games than some have played. I know even know some boss patterns and gimmicks. But sure you got it gizmo

Do you think Horizon Forbidden West is better than Grounded?
I haven't watched or played any FW so I have nothing to go off

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk are y'all arguing about in here, if you like something you like something, if you don't you don't. Play what you like, Horizon is mid as fukk to me, but I aint gonna tell you not to play it. If that's yo shyt that's yo shyt, just not for me bruh cause not everyone likes Elden Ring and I played that game more than anything this year by a good margin.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What the fukk are y'all arguing about in here, if you like something you like something, if you don't you don't. Play what you like, Horizon is mid as fukk to me, but I aint gonna tell you not to play it. If that's yo shyt that's yo shyt, just not for me bruh cause not everyone likes Elden Ring and I played that game more than anything this year by a good margin.
Stan wars is the favorite game on this site :pachaha: