Which game is the best: Elden Ring vs Ragnorak vs Forbidden West?

Best game?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Third post of the thread:

uNeuOD7.png
You talking about my post answering the question posed by the OP?

That’s how crazy you nikkas are. Me simply not answering “sony game is the best” is threatening to y’all.

But all these posts
You know xbots gonna vote Elden Ring

You don’t even notice.

Then you come in claiming it was xbox people shytting up the thread with stan shyt.

Sony stans are insecure and delusional AF :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Elden Ring isn't my type of game & I was in the minority that couldn't get into GoW '18. Forbidden West wins by default for me and honestly felt the most "next gen" out of everything I've experienced thus far. Really looking forward to the DLC, too.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would it make you feel better if I said I think elden ring is a better game than halo infinite but I enjoyed halo more?

What's the difference? The only reason y'all are triggered is because it's GOW.
No, I just think it's silly what you're doing. Nobody is triggered breh lol, dunno why you keep adding that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You talking about my post answering the question posed by the OP?

That’s how crazy you nikkas are. Me simply not answering “sony game is the best” is threatening to y’all.

But all these posts

You don’t even notice.

Then you come in claiming it was xbox people shytting up the thread with stan shyt.

Sony stans are insecure and delusional AF :mjlol:
"GOW is a good movie" and Horizon being a snore fest coming from a delirious Xbot is clearly not stan shyt :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"GOW is a good movie" and Horizon being a snore fest coming from a delirious Xbot is clearly not stan shyt :mjlol:
Lots of posts in this thread say the same thing.

Hell I think it was you who said Horizon was trash.

You dudes just got issues. Same way @Gizmo_Duck played the hell out of Elden Ring but in this thread unable to say it was the best game this year.

Y’all just have to stan/defend the sony product. It’s really crazy :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Elden Ring isn't my type of game & I was in the minority that couldn't get into GoW '18. Forbidden West wins by default for me and honestly felt the most "next gen" out of everything I've experienced thus far. Really looking forward to the DLC, too.

You’re wrong bruh, everyone said elden ring is the best game so thats the one you should think is best. :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Same way @Gizmo_Duck played the hell out of Elden Ring but in this thread unable to say it was the best game this year.

Again, i know this might be a hard concept to understand with dabbling pass as your main course this year but I’ve played the hell out of all 3 games in this thread :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lots of posts in this thread say the same thing.

Hell I think it was you who said Horizon was trash.

You dudes just got issues. Same way @Gizmo_Duck played the hell out of Elden Ring but in this thread unable to say it was the best game this year.

Y’all just have to stan/defend the sony product. It’s really crazy :wow:
ONg40CT.png

I didn't say Horizon FW is trash, I said Zero Dawn was kind of boring at times. Disgusting behavior here

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I just think it's silly what you're doing. Nobody is triggered breh lol, dunno why you keep adding that.
What I'm doing is saying I enjoyed one game more, but the other game is a better game as a complete package.