which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

semtex

:)
Daps
That link :snoop:

shyt is true, :smh:

Hispanics c00n the biggest hands down.

I remember reading about how bacc in the blacc and white movie days, hispanic actors would dye their hair and change their name to appear white.
I mean i cant really knocc a nikka gettin they paper but theres a limit :rudy:
If thats not c00nin then i dont know what is :gag:
Hispanics might not c00n as often but when they do they c00n HARD :damn:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Of course Black Americans dislike Asians and Indians or find their behavior weird. Their culture is the exact opposite of ours. They are considered "model minorities". I don't find what they do "c00ning". At the end of the day they have their own ethnic enclaves. They still prefer to live amongst each other. Their dollar circulates through their individual communities because of traditional needs in cooking and clothing.

Again the exact opposite of AA culture.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Of course Black Americans dislike Asians and Indians or find their behavior weird. Their culture is the exact opposite of ours. They are considered "model minorities". I don't find what they do "c00ning". At the end of the day they have their own ethnic enclaves. They still prefer to live amongst each other. Their dollar circulates through their individual communities because of traditional needs in cooking and clothing.

I kinda see what your sayin. But many asians straight up kiss the white mans azz nd straighten up a little bit when the white man comes around.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

I think it's more of how they look at blacks and what we've experienced in contact with them. How many Indians and Asians have you seen that had black friends (besides young people) and how many have you seen with white friends?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

You're my nikka and all, but they have a whole culture of animation where everybody is white, but live in Tokyo, Japan.

Japanese name/location + Aryan features that Hitler would approve of = :mindblown:

Just imagine a Black Panther cartoon where the citizens of Wakanda looked like this....

Straub.jpg

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

I understand why most black people hate asians. A lot of older generation asians are by and large pretty racist against black people. That's a complex thing, in America and otherwise. And we seem to be successful, and generally dont invoke the wrath of whitey (who badly wants to be like us in many ways as we do them, stealing our cultures as much as the other way around). As for the model minority thing, please read this:

NeoGAF - View Single Post - Being white is a privilege, says this PSA.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I think it's more of how they look at blacks and what we've experienced in contact with them. How many Indians and Asians have you seen that had black friends (besides young people) and how many have you seen with white friends?

Again this is the downside of the multicultural pipedream Democrats and liberals sell black people. They identify with culture like most minorities. They don't give two shh's if you are the same race or a minority like them. If you aren't culturally aligned with their values they don't fck with you.

Blacks on the other hand is the cum dumpster race where anyone not white is "cool". It don't work like that with them and rightfully so. They have more in common culturally with white people. Really that simple brehs.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I understand why most black people hate asians. A lot of older generation asians are by and large pretty racist against black people. That's a complex thing, in America and otherwise. And we seem to be successful, and generally dont invoke the wrath of whitey (who badly wants to be like us in many ways as we do them, stealing our cultures as much as the other way around). As for the model minority thing, please read this:

NeoGAF - View Single Post - Being white is a privilege, says this PSA.

:myman:

I didn't state that because of Asian success in America that they don't experience racism or discrimination.

I think it is absolutely disturbing the way Asian women lust after white men. I've even heard some go as far as stating "dating an asian man would be like dating my brother" reinforcing the stereotype that all Asians look alike. The eye-lid surgeries, etc.

My point was even with all that, their culture is the exact opposite of ours so I can't help but feel this accusation comes from jealousy because they don't co-sign "black" people and our interests. Of course not. For the most Asians and AA's have nothing in common.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I don't think blacks HATE Asians, but we are baffled by the CAC obsession and vice versa.
I don't know. The asian model is basically, "if it works, take it, dont hate it". Asians have an inferiority complex when it comes to white people because of how badly they were sonned during colonialism (alert to sensitive brothers: im not comparing it to slavery), so the way they survived was by adapting, borrowing from whitey, and trying not to get crushed by greater western powers. Here in America... We see that there's little point to go at whitey. Theres more of us than him, and he already raped and pillaged this country. So we quietly take our opportunities, work hard, build our communities and stack bread.

I can't fukk with the skin lightening creams and eye surgery and shyt (dont front like black people dont have this issue, I see sistas staying out of the sun and dropping $$$ on weaves :mjpls:) though. And i hate that a lot of asians suck at standing up for themselves.

On the real though white dudes taking our shyt has me :wtf:. 36 year old white dudes with beards pretending to be Yogis and shyt, drinking "chai tea" and watching bollywood movies and shyt :scusthov: