which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
asians easily.

they either whitewashed or act like a white person tryna be hood :snoop:

and they talk shyt about the asians who stay true to the asian culture :mindblown:

Yo as an indian guy living in the US, you dont know what you're talking about. Those asians staying true to the culture? Usually the hugest p*ssy ass, weak ass bytches that will never venture outside of their culture or comfort zone to meet and interact with the people. The insular asians and indians are the greedy, sketchy ass fakkits that dont care for anyone besides themselves. I see some people in here getting their panties in a twist about Asians looking down on them. That's because insular asians who are "true to their culture" look down on everyone. The only reason theyre successful is because they know how to keep their heads down, invest and themselves and stack bread (:umad: at asians and indians having the most $$$ of any ethnicity). Basically, look. We live in a multicultural society where we are the vast vast vast minority. fukk do you expect us to do, really. The whole point of living in america is to.....be a fukking american.

but still i see a lot of dudes in here :umad:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:heh: Hispanics do be on that white worship shyt too

More Hispanics Identifying as White :mjpls:

:ohhh: And come to think of it, alot of hspanic girls I know say their fathers dislike black men

But they daughters don't be listening :shaq:
That link :snoop:

shyt is true, :smh:

Hispanics c00n the biggest hands down.

I remember reading about how bacc in the blacc and white movie days, hispanic actors would dye their hair and change their name to appear white.
I mean i cant really knocc a nikka gettin they paper but theres a limit :rudy:
If thats not c00nin then i dont know what is :gag:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i literally know a Asian chick who spent like 10,000 dollars in korea to get her "eyes fixed" to not look Asian

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I guarantee you that most of the Hispanics that identify as white are from south and central America.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yo as an indian guy living in the US, you dont know what you're talking about. Those asians staying true to the culture? Usually the hugest p*ssy ass, weak ass bytches that will never venture outside of their culture or comfort zone to meet and interact with the people. The insular asians and indians are the greedy, sketchy ass fakkits that dont care for anyone besides themselves. I see some people in here getting their panties in a twist about Asians looking down on them. That's because insular asians who are "true to their culture" look down on everyone. The only reason theyre successful is because they know how to keep their heads down, invest and themselves and stack bread (:umad: at asians and indians having the most $$$ of any ethnicity). Basically, look. We live in a multicultural society where we are the vast vast vast minority. fukk do you expect us to do, really. The whole point of living in america is to.....be a fukking american.

but still i see a lot of dudes in here :umad:

24226583.jpg

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
not really, your post was just dumb is all, and lacking in perspective. You just dont know shyt about being asian or indian, so I thought I'd let you know how it is. :youngsabo: