which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
theyre getting better tho, it is 2012 i guess :ohhh:

Jason_ozuma.jpg

27535576_tousen_kaname.jpg

Dutch_.PNG

Is the 2nd guy a Black Bishonen?

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
:myman:

Madukes and pops tell me the same shyt. I'm on my grind with two masters before 30. We don't fukk around over here. nikkas are living in "The Land of Opportunity" and refuse to take advantage of what this country has to offer. Out of wedlock births is disgraceful where parents are from and they grew up poorer than the people that live in projects here. Ain't no such thing as low income housing/projects, food stamps in Africa. You better use your brain and hustle or die starving....LITERALLY. They think Africans don't know that the white man is racist. My dad gave me and my brother traditional names and you know why because he "wants to let the white man know that we are not taking his name" Real Kunta Kentay shyt, fukk a Toby.

man you can save all that "if i did it, you can too" bullshyt cuz if all them africans came over here, a LOT of them muthafukkas wouldn't get a masters, and a lot of'em would be on welfare and living in projects too..fukk outta here

and its african american's that got masters and all that otha shyt you talkin about anyway too..you sound like a uncle tom ass clown that watch the news and read about all the negative shyt and think thats all of us..just like a lot of crackas think africa ain't shyt but a aids infested, war torn continent full of starving babies with flies on they faces

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Lol first you need to calm down, this entire thread is clearly subjective and I answered based on personal experiences. Most of the Nigerians I know are like you said very smart and attend good universities they just have no interest in being affiliated with black people or black culture. Maybe the first gens are different but the ones I personally know and come across aren't anything like you described. Also I don't know if the second part was supposed to offend me or not but I'm East African

:wtf:

Wale raps, he is Nigerian...he embraced black culture. Even had the Naija flag in the "That way" video just to let you know.

-Osi Umeniyora shyts on white owners before every season, calling them out on their bullshyt with the way they treat players and contracts.

-Nnamdi Asomugha is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi. Does good shyt on and off the field. Takes African American and underprivileged kids out the hood and shows them shyt outside of their world.

I can go on and on with more people....you can't find one Nigerian in the mainstream that is c00ning to white folk, but I can find many of other races and groups.

Most Nigerians born here or abroad are part of the African Students Association at our universities, we ARE PROUD OF OUR CULTURE. So I know you are LYING, you don't kick it with Nigerians and you assume shyt. I could give a fukk it you are East African, that don't mean shyt.

I went to University of Texas, Nigerian nikkas were known joining black frats and being a vital part of the black community. My cousin was president of the Black Student Alliance there. Anybody that went to UT from 2000-2004 can confirm what I am saying. At one point half the Kappas at UT were Nigerian and Ghanaian.

So move around with that bullshyt, you are messing with the wrong nikka.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
But ony black people be wifing up the bottom of the barrel, 2013 built ford tough looking white women. its so disgusting :mjpls:

I'd love to see da facts to back dis shyt up.

Ugly white women had to have been bred some kind of way. How else do you think dey get here and continue to populate dis planet? It obviously means dere are bottom of da barrel white women gettin wifed up and impregnated by other white mufukkas you fukkin moron. :laugh: