which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

dude made GREAT points. i c/s people when they say intelligent sh*t on here seeing how rare that is. :smugfavre:

Seems like you're going out of your way to make this thread about you. I kind of have a theory about you and I think you like when we bash you on here. You kind of get off on black men calling you out.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Seems like you're going out of your way to make this thread about you. I kind of have a theory about you and I think you like when we bash you on here. You kind of get off on black men calling you out.

not at all... i actually bite my tongue quite a bite on here so as to not set off a WAR most of the time with y'all :youngsabo: i will c/s the people that share my opinion however.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
:usure:

How are we c00ning? Do we vote Republican like the Cubans?

We keep it all the way real and are proud of our heritage and never forget it. Both my parents went to HBCUs. We are proud our African names and refuse to answer the white man's name as a family name, that is c00ning to a Naija man. I'm sure c00ning to some of you means Nigerians wanting to get an education and stunt on lazy, unmotivated Americans that have children out of wedlock.

Please let us know how Nigerians are c00ning

I remember being boys with a good number of Nigerians in college and they said :facepalm: to the black women there. Said they had their fill of them back home and it was time to dive in the white p*ssy. Not sure I'd call it c00ning though...:leon: White bytches flocked to them, so...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
not at all... i actually bite my tongue quiet a bite on here so as not to set of a WAR most of the time with y'all :youngsabo: i will c/s the people that share my opinion however.

You bite your tongue quite a bit?

So going by the stuff you do post on a message board dominated by black males do you think you're normal?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I remember being boys with a good number of Nigerians in college and they said :facepalm: to the black women there. Said they had their fill of them back home and it was time to dive in the white p*ssy. Not sure I'd call it c00ning though...:leon: White bytches flocked to them, so...

I had an african breh tell me this as well. Cause he wasnt allowed to fukk with white women in africa so he ended up getting the first whale to give him play pregnant with twins. He regrets it now though lol.