which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Meanwhile on the "lighter" side of things.....

Sesshomaru_perfect.jpg

Ain't no dude named Sesshomaru looking like that. :rudy:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Just ignore her, bytch doesnt know what the fukk she's talking about.

Why, Because my people choose to conduct themselves like they've got sense and strive academically?

There is no c00ning where im from, in fact, all my Naija brothers here have heard this at least onece from their parents "you got to do three times better than a white man, because no matter what you do, you will never be one of them" we don't fck around, that's what we're known for, not c00ning.

That's just it, fuk AA's, the dead weight underachievers of the entire black race.

:myman:

Madukes and pops tell me the same shyt. I'm on my grind with two masters before 30. We don't fukk around over here. nikkas are living in "The Land of Opportunity" and refuse to take advantage of what this country has to offer. Out of wedlock births is disgraceful where parents are from and they grew up poorer than the people that live in projects here. Ain't no such thing as low income housing/projects, food stamps in Africa. You better use your brain and hustle or die starving....LITERALLY. They think Africans don't know that the white man is racist. My dad gave me and my brother traditional names and you know why because he "wants to let the white man know that we are not taking his name" Real Kunta Kentay shyt, fukk a Toby.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
So its for attention since around white folks you feel probably irrelevant.

never been an attention whore either. i say what's on my mind and you guys (continually) get your panties in a bunch. your problem ...not mine. :manny:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Come here my brother. Come here, it's okay.

*Manly embrace*

The c00ns and :leostare:s almost won. ALMOST. But they shall never overcome black excellence of all shades and nationalities. :win:

*Triumphant music plays in the background*

Edit: And Naija women :shaq:

The non assimilated ones want NOTHING to do with us though :sadbron:

This nikka :laugh:

There wouldn't be any 'highlights' if black people didn't act like that. :sitdown:

All I have to do is post any historical documentary about the holocaust, Hiroshima, the Spanish inquisition, or the Native American expunction in order to show who the real "savages" are. fukk off.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't think anime characters are supposed to be white. I don't see many white girls with purple hair and huge eyes. People think of white people as the "default" human beings. Even with the Simpsons. Ask someone what race they are supposed to be and people will say white, despite them not having white skin or features.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I don't think anime characters are supposed to be white. I don't see many white girls with purple hair and huge eyes. People think of white people as the "default" human beings. Even with the Simpsons. Ask someone what race they are supposed to be and people will say white, despite them not having white skin or features.

Theyre not, i feel like theyre just expressive asians. Its interesting to see anime characters converted into live action shyt, they color hair differently and shyt.

A lot of what they do is just cause well, theyre comics, and they just like to color and draw in abstract ways. There's a racial element to it no doubt, but it does get blown out of proportion a little.

and you silly mufukkas need to stop using goku as an example because hes not even a human being :why:

Did yall actually watch dragonball Z? :mjpls:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This nikka :laugh:

All I have to do is post any historical documentary about the holocaust, Hiroshima, the Spanish inquisition, or the Native American expunction in order to show who the real "savages" are. fukk off.

I all have to do is post youtube videos in order to show you who the real savages Currently are. :stopitslime: