which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:myman:

madukes and pops tell me the same shyt. I'm on my grind with two masters before 30. We don't fukk around over here. nikkas are living in "The Land of Opportunity" and refuse to take advantage of what this country has to offer. Out of wedlock births is disgraceful where parents are from and they grew up poorer than the people that live in projects here. Ain't no such thing as low income housing/projects, food stamps in Africa. You better use your brain and hustle or die starving....LITERALLY.

+rep

You already know.

They think Africans don't know that the white man is racist. My dad gave me and my brother traditional names and you know why because he "wants to let the white man know that we are not taking his name" Real Kunta Kentay shyt, fukk a Toby.

:yes:

Some of our people come out west and switch their names up, not for c00nin reasons though, but because sometimes when we apply for jobs, a cac sees a Naija name, instantly thinks "credit card, bank, hustler, scam" and dismiss the application outright.

The system is truly stacked against us in so many ways, hence why we really have to be good at whatever it is we do so they don't have any other choice but to accept us.

The latter is a gift and a curse; sometimes it makes you hate the system, but at the same time, the pressure is what makes us so successful and great.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
real spit i'd have prolly married one of y'all if i didn't marry a cac. :shaq:

:hug:

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

did my girl subc make the pilgrimage yet?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
man you can save all that "if i did it, you can too" bullshyt cuz if all them africans came over here, a LOT of them muthafukkas wouldn't get a masters, and a lot of'em would be on welfare and living in projects too..fukk outta here

and its african american's that got masters and all that otha shyt you talkin about anyway too..you sound like a uncle tom ass clown that watch the news and read about all the negative shyt and think thats all of us..just like a lot of crackas think africa ain't shyt but a aids infested, war torn continent full of starving babies with flies on they faces

But nikkas want to dish shyt, but can't take it. I don't watch the news nikka I lived it, born in South Park and grew up Alief for a large part of my life. Both my parents went to HBCUs, we know there are smart black people. We know that the history of America is why shyt is messed up for black people. One nikka was generalizing, so I showed him what its like to generalize. :manny:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Last edited by a moderator:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I didn't know there was so many naijas on here. And from Texas too :leon:

Let me find out some of our families know each other :ninja1:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Houston is pretty much ground zero for Naijas. I think there's a large community in Boston too, of all places.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
+rep

You already know.

:yes:

Some of our people come out west and switch their names up, not for c00nin reasons though, but because sometimes when we apply for jobs, a cac sees a Naija name, instantly thinks "credit card, bank, hustler, scam" and dismiss the application outright.

The system is truly stacked against us in so many ways, hence why we really have to be good at whatever it is we do so they don't have any other choice but to accept us.

The latter is a gift and a curse; sometimes it makes you hate the system, but at the same time, the pressure is what makes us so successful and great.

True. I won't change my name for them...plus my name looks and sounds Japanese. All my kids ain't taken no Anglo-Saxon name. When I come in for an interview....they be like :what: and I'm like :pachaha:

Name or not....its hard for the black man out here...better off having a side or full-time legal hustle in the long run to move up.