which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yes sir ree. That Igbo Community Center on the SW side finally got built (part of it). They never thought we could do it :wow:

I lusted after so many Alief Naija girls. :ohlawd: Ain't fukk a nan one though :sadcam:

True. I won't change my name for them...plus my name looks and sounds Japanese. All my kids ain't taken no Anglo-Saxon name. When I come in for an interview....they be like :what: and I'm like :pachaha:

Name or not....its hard for the black man out here...better off having a side or full-time legal hustle in the long run to move up.

Yo, speaking of names. I notice that some of the American Naijas have dull or antiquated middle names (which they seem to use) like Sally, Joan, Agnes, or Doris.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I lusted after so many Alief Naija girls. :ohlawd: Ain't fukk a nan one though :sadcam:

Yo, speaking of names. I notice that some of the American Naijas have dull or antiquated middle names (which they seem to use) like Sally, Joan, Agnes, or Doris.

:laff: Truth about those middle names. I don't have one and neither does my brother....he didn't want us falling back on those names....strictly traditional.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol Nigerian parents don't play when you're still living in their house. If a non-Igbo dude ever dared call my house nobody was sleeping that night :snoop:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Okay, what's your point? We can go back and forth posting trash of one race or another. But history is on my side though. You can't erase or ignore the past.

I have worldstarhiphop and youtube on mine. I won't even bother getting into statistics. Anyway, we as black people need to get our shyt together. Furthermore, I know white people are some of the most disgusting creatures ever created. They have a lack of basic common sense, ignorant, dirty, mischievous, but when you run shyt, it's easier for you to sweep your dirt under the rug.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:laff: Truth about those middle names. I don't have one and neither does my brother....he didn't want us falling back on those names....strictly traditional.

I'll get a family of Naijas coming through the airport and when I check the tickets I call out the names. The parents are like, you can pronounce those names? :leon:

:jawalrus:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I'd love to see da facts to back dis shyt up.

Ugly white women had to have been bred some kind of way. How else do you think dey get here and continue to populate dis planet? It obviously means dere are bottom of da barrel white women gettin wifed up and impregnated by other white mufukkas you fukkin moron. :laugh:

brush your teeth nikka :birdman:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Black History Inventors - Black History Month

Welcome to African-American Inventors.org

Top 10 African American Inventors

Let's remember what blacks have done in the midst of all the hate and segregation. People here forget (or are unaware) of what blacks have achieved, and only focus on our worst qualities. c00ns here will only focus on the negative, but remember we're better than what they think of us. Let them put anything that isn't black on a pedestal, because their whole perspective on what it means to be black is clouded with only the negative.

We must remember that African Americans have done amazing things. Hey anothergirl, although you may cringe, checkout the links i've posted above.

KingPhoto.jpg

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Let's remember what blacks have done in the midst of all the hate and segregation. People here forget (or are unaware) of what blacks have achieved, and only focus on our worst qualities. c00ns here will only focus on the negative, but remember we're better than what they think of us. Let them put anything that isn't black on a pedestal, because their whole perspective on what it means to be black is clouded with only the negative.

We must remember that African Americans have done amazing things. Hey anothergirl, although you may cringe, checkout the links i've posted above.

KingPhoto.jpg

I apologize to any black Americans I may have offended with my posts. Just had to defend my people, y'all are my people too. Don't ask me how. Its a sibling rivalry. I love y'all from the cradle to the grave. :to:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Africans...nikkas left up here in American and never came and got us...fukk them British colonized nikkas.

MJ the greatest performer of all time adopting and giving his wealth to those CaC kids.

Asians...those little dikk fukkers...kissing white people ass. Goku doesn't have "almond" eyes and his ultimate form is when he have green eyes and blond hair. Whites dropped nukes on them and colonized them, but they still love them. :dwillhuh:

Indians those hairy dark nikkas...80% are darker than me and they look at me like:childplease: when I walk in my graduate course like I'm in the wrong class. They refuse for their children to date any other race, but they'll make a exception for a cac.

Mexicans....most government forms and applications they are considered white. The Americanized ones wanna looks down upon us sometimes.

:ohhh:

This nikka ain't lyin.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC

KingPhoto.jpg
but when's the last time we even picked up the torch to continue that legacy though? the fight died with integration :to:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
but when's the last time we even picked up the torch to continue that legacy though? the fight died with integration :to:

Because our youth isn't educated on the things I've posted. Most people don't even know that blacks have invented a lot of the things we have today. You didn't learn about this shyt in grade school did you? I damn sure didn't, my mother had to make sure I knew what my people have done/are capable of. That's the problem, ignorance and believing that's all we are-which is what the c00ns and cacs think.:snoop:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Because our youth isn't educated on the things I've posted. Most people don't even know that blacks have invented a lot of the things we have today. You didn't learn about this shyt in grade school did you? I damn sure didn't, my mother had to make sure I knew what my people have done/are capable of. That's the problem, ignorance and believing that's all we are-which is what the c00ns and cacs think.:snoop:
90% of the population dont realize native americans and central americans are africen descendants :to:

so in reality, they stole our land then claimed to discover it at the same damn time :damn:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Exactly!