Which city should I move to?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
what you mean breh? I gotta move there for a job, is there something I should know? I never been..

nothing specifically, i thought you were just moving down here to move down here that's why i said what i said. i mean, there are some general things you're probably already aware of due to the city's reputation. but nothing outside of the ordinary, in my humble opinion.

what's your job?

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
I narrowed it down to Chicago, Miami and Philly. I need to be near water. I really liked Chicago, im feeling your city brehs. I liked the good and the bad but will most likely live on outskirts if I choose Chicago area. Miami is :takedat:, I need Miami in my life but I cant fukk with the lizards and heat. Philly is right in the middle for me, close to family and friends seems to be up and coming but cotdamn @ North Philly:whoo:

:dead: at philly

Stay far away from there....

LA and miami have their negatives...LA has earthquakes and miami with the hurricanes...But i would go with miami...the city is def on the come up next to atlanta and it'll feel like a all around vaca

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:pacspit: you're from PG county huh? stay over there

Hol....you fakin up on my county doe yung? :birdman:

WHy nikkas from PG always claim DC :what:

Unless they out of town, ain't nobody from PG claiming da city out here unless they want they card pulled by a real Washingtonian. I'd say DC if I was out of town in a mostly white area, some hoods know about PG but not like that so it's easier to say DC anyway.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
nothing specifically, i thought you were just moving down here to move down here that's why i said what i said. i mean, there are some general things you're probably already aware of due to the city's reputation. but nothing outside of the ordinary, in my humble opinion.

what's your job?

Just some basic entry level finance shyt. The job itself is in Metairie. You know anything about that area? Mostly concerned with nightlife, a good barbershop, and a good gym. I've already done a lot of google searching but it'd be cool to hear from someone who lives around there.